< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Fear Adrenal Stress Training with 88 Tactical/FAST Defense/Premier Combat  (Read 1471 times)

Offline sjwsti

• NFOA Full Member
F.A.S.T. Child Assertiveness Training Series (FAST CATS)

88 Tactical now has Instructors certified by FAST Training. We spent three days with Bill Kipp, founder of FAST Training, completing four courses and training nearly 50 children how to deal with bullies and avoid being abducted.

FAST CATS was awarded the best self defense program in the industry by Black Belt Magazine in 2006. Bill Kipp was also named trainer of the year by Black Belt Magazine in 2012. Bill is one the pioneers of our industry - taking real self-defense to the next level. It's not just about the Bulletman/Predator Armour scenarios - Bill truly understands how to take people on the adrenal stress conditioning journey; how to make real people more effective under stress.

88 Tactical should have more childrens classes on the schedule within the week. Adult classes will be in the offering in the very near future.

Course Description: http://88tactical.com/categories/2-self-defense-combatives/courses/5-fast-cats-child-assertiveness-training-series

Here are a couple of pics of me in the Predator Armor from this weekends classes. Im taking some full force kicks to the groin in the first one, down for the count in the second after some serious eye strikes and more kicks to the groin and head. There is some great video on our Facebook page as well.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 11:23:49 AM by sjwsti »
"It's not what you know that will get you into trouble; it's what you know that isn't true"

www.88tactical.com

Offline Jeepguy

• Powder Benefactor
Just signed my 2 youngest grandsons up. Their mother loved the idea.

Offline bullit

• NFOA Full Member
My wife and I took the adult version of this class a few years ago (She would not take it without me). I was one of 2 guys with about 8 chicks.  Most of the gals were wives of LEOs.  Outstanding information.  The girls especially liked kicking Greg Sampson in the "jimmy".....

Offline Jeepguy

• Powder Benefactor
My 2 Grandsons loved the class when they went on 1/20/13. Having observed the class I would definitely recommend for all kids in this age range. I was impressed by both the quality of the material  and the instructors.

Offline sjwsti

• NFOA Full Member
My 2 Grandsons loved the class when they went on 1/20/13. Having observed the class I would definitely recommend for all kids in this age range. I was impressed by both the quality of the material  and the instructors.

Thanks for the feedback, and thanks for observing. Its not mandatory that an adult stays but we do recommend it.

If anyone else is considering registering, use the link below and click on course schedule for more classes.

http://88tactical.com/categories/2-self-defense-combatives/courses/5-fast-cats-child-assertiveness-training-series

- Shawn
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 08:37:31 AM by sjwsti »
"It's not what you know that will get you into trouble; it's what you know that isn't true"

www.88tactical.com