< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: 5th canidate for Omaha Mayor  (Read 796 times)

Offline MedlockForMayor

• Forum Member
5th canidate for Omaha Mayor
« on: January 12, 2013, 12:35:54 AM »
http://www.ketv.com/news/politics/Fifth-candidate-emerges-in-Omaha-s-mayoral-race/-/9674400/17199490/-/14qj78jz/-/index.html?absolute=true&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=ketv

My name is James Medlock and I am running for mayor of Omaha in 2013. I am a registered Democrat with strong Libertarian values. I have been harassed by the Omaha Police department for over several years now and wish to seek a position in which I can truly influence them, as well as lower taxes from the previous mayors in office. Omaha is anti-gun and I believe it is time to get someone who is not a career politician, who is not afraid to exercise his 2nd amendment rights in the public eye. For those of you who remember, in your forum http://nebraskafirearms.org/forum/index.php/topic,1043.msg8164.html#msg8164 in 2009 I was cited and I had my handgun taken from me in the Gifford Park area in Omaha. I quickly received a letter of dismal of all the charges right after, however they kept my gun until 2010. This state sees firearms as contraband and I had to petition/sue to get my property rights back even if no crime has been committed. I am currently seeking volunteers to help my campaign circulate petition so that I can be placed on the ballot for the primaries. I currently have about 100 but need another 1,900 to submit by March 1, 2013. Thank you for taking the time to read this and considering volunteering for my campaign, I need help to make changes in 2013 for more information or please visit my website www.medlockformayor.com. I will get back to you promptly.
Sincerely Medlock For Mayor 
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 12:40:40 AM by MedlockForMayor »

Offline David Hineline

• NFOA Full Member
Re: 5th canidate for Omaha Mayor
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 01:46:29 AM »
Don't like Democrats because they are wrong, Don't like Libertarians because they don't think there is a right and wrong, only what is.
Machinegun owners blow thier load with one pull of the trigger

Offline 00BUCK

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 01:29:33 PM »
A Democrat with "Strong Libertarian Values" pandering for support HERE? Wow - just when I thought I've seen everything ....

Offline unfy

• Lead Benefactor
  • !!! SCIENCE !!!
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 01:34:08 PM »
I like true Libertarians because they have faith in the people.  They know the people will f@#k up, but that's their prerogative to do so.  The people need to have the LIBERTY to lead their own lives.

Moderate candidates will prolly continue to grow in the main stream.  Before any Presidential election, EVERY candidate always moves towards the center.

That said, I tend to not care about which flag a candidate runs under... I look at their history to decide what I think about'em :).

That said, while Medlock is a tad interesting... aint aligned with my ideas... but it's good to see other candidates out there!
hoppe's #9 is not the end all be all woman catching pheramone people make it out to be ... cause i smell of it 2 or 3 times a week but remain single  >:D