< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Attention Guests! Please sign up and become full members,  (Read 646 times)

Offline SBarry

• Former BOD, NFOA Volunteer , NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award Winner
  • NFOA Full Member
Attention Guests! Please sign up and become full members,
« on: January 18, 2013, 03:29:14 PM »
We have had a lot of guests on here recently, sometimes more guests than members. It is free to join and only takes a few minutes to become full members, so do so today, there is strength in numbers.
The sheep don't like this sheepdog until the wolves start working the flock.

Offline NENick

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Attention Guests! Please sign up and become full members,
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 04:08:41 PM »
We have had a lot of guests on here recently, sometimes more guests than members. It is free to join and only takes a few minutes to become full members, so do so today, there is strength in numbers.
And if you are worried about being on a list and are hesitant to join.... then you're probably already on a list somewhere. Join up!

Offline Wesley D

• NFOA Full Member
  • Rifleman
Re: Attention Guests! Please sign up and become full members,
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 08:43:13 PM »
Scott's right.  Plus, when you're a member you'll get NFOA email alerts that keep you updated on when bills are up for a vote in Lincoln so you can call your state senator to tell them to support good gun bills/oppose bad gun bills, and you can join us at a Judiciary Committee hearing when we're testifying, and you'll keep up to date on upcoming NFOA events.  If it costs you nothing and the NFOA keeps your information confidential, then what are you waiting for???

To sign up, go here: http://nebraskafirearms.org/join-the-nfoa!
"I will accept the rules that you feel necessary to your freedom. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert Heinlein