< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: 'Gun Violence': The 'National Conversation' We Won't Have  (Read 637 times)

Offline abbafandr

• Powder Benefactor

A-FIXER

Re: 'Gun Violence': The 'National Conversation' We Won't Have
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 07:29:32 PM »
maybe its me I can not get the link to work.

Offline abbafandr

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 07:34:46 PM »
 Link worked for me but this is what is. :)

'Gun Violence': The 'National Conversation' We Won't Have

by William Norman Grigg

Recently by William Norman Grigg: The Civilian Disarmament Dialectic

Gabrielle Giffords, the "surprise witness" at the January 30 Senate hearing on gun violence, was among thirteen people attacked by a deranged gunman in the parking lot of a Safeway in Tucson two years ago. Vanessa Guerena, another Tucson resident whose husband was murdered in an act of gun-related criminal violence in their living room about four months later, was not given an opportunity to address the Senate panel. That’s because her husband’s killers – who remain at large – committed that crime under the color of state "authority."

Guerena, a former Marine and Iraq combat veteran, was gunned down by a Pima County SWAT team who committed an illegal home invasion on the basis of a spurious search warrant. When the invaders arrived, Jose was asleep after finishing a graveyard shift at a local copper mine. It’s difficult to believe that the 26-year-old father of two would be working the graveyard shift if he had been at the center of a large marijuana smuggling operation, as the Pima County Sheriff’s Office later claimed on the basis of unalloyed speculation.

~Read more at the link~

http://lewrockwell.com/grigg/grigg-w309.html

Copyright © 2013 William Norman Grigg

A-FIXER

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 07:50:46 PM »
Thanks for posting that the gov must be blocking me... :blank:

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2013, 07:58:37 PM »
Copyright © 2013 William Norman Grigg
I think you need to read the forums rules on Copyrights and Fair use

http://nebraskafirearms.org/forum/index.php/topic,4681.0.html

I will have tp "fix" your post to meet those standards
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline unfy

• Lead Benefactor
  • !!! SCIENCE !!!
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2013, 08:12:46 PM »
I remember when Jose's SWAT raid happened (as in reading about it).

Only 'alternative' news sources carried the story.

Here in NE, there have been wrong-house no-knock raids of homes using flash bangs and other stuff.  There was an incident in Fremont (i think) that comes to mind.  If I have to, I can prolly try to dig up the story if it's still online somewhere.

I love LEO's.  Talk with a couple off duty officers a couple times a week ... usually just shooting the breeze etc. 

When SHTF, I however get truly irritated that there is a lower standard applied to their actions than civilians.  There's no accountability and minor penalties (in comparison to civvies) ...

As a nice addition to 'bs' - they can also have carrier ending stupid things happen that don't matter to anyone but still ****s them over.
hoppe's #9 is not the end all be all woman catching pheramone people make it out to be ... cause i smell of it 2 or 3 times a week but remain single  >:D