< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Obama is a fraud  (Read 1983 times)

Offline Kevin454

• NFOA Full Member
Obama is a fraud
« on: February 19, 2013, 07:28:21 PM »
I signed this and forwarded it to our Representatives...Its on going investigation of Obama's records that he should not be our president.

http://www.petition2congress.com/

A-FIXER

Re: Obama is a fraud
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 07:36:36 PM »
G........rrrr Well Yah....  That link doesn't work for me anyone else?

Offline Randy

• NFOA Co-Founder
  • "Liberty or Death"---------"Don't Tread on Me!"
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 07:40:08 PM »
The Link opened fine for me, using IE.
That link doesn't work for me anyone else?
Let us never forget 9.11.01
 "She Never Begins An Attack, Nor When Once Engaged, Ever Surrenders:"
An American Guesser Oct.3, 1775

A-FIXER

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2013, 07:53:02 PM »
I try it again, my computer and or me are both old....

A-FIXER

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2013, 07:55:29 PM »
weird, got it !!!.......damn it gov stay off of my computer....

A-FIXER

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2013, 08:02:00 PM »
SCJ's Thomas or the like have not and won't do anything as he already passed it off 2 times and will not table it as the They Are pulling all of their strings.... back to square 1

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2013, 08:18:35 PM »
The case was presented to the SCOTUS a week ago and a decision as to wither the SCOTUS would hear it or not was due today.   The decision is ... NO.
http://www.examiner.com/article/supreme-court-denies-obama-birther-eligibility-case-noonan-v-bowen

You won't hear any more about the fact that the SSN Obama used to report his income tax was used before by a man who immigrated to America and died in the 1950s.    I guess it is common for the SSI to reuse old SSNs.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 08:45:57 AM by GreyGeek »

A-FIXER

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2013, 08:28:00 PM »
Answers are only common if it suits them.

Offline unfy

• Lead Benefactor
  • !!! SCIENCE !!!
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2013, 10:22:27 PM »
Concerning SSN's..

The current range of XXX-YY-ZZZZ only allows for:

999,999,999 (999M)

Possibilities at max, of which SSN's tend to be divided up into regions etc.

At a population of 300M, they HAVE to recycle SSN's.
hoppe's #9 is not the end all be all woman catching pheramone people make it out to be ... cause i smell of it 2 or 3 times a week but remain single  >:D

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2013, 08:50:06 AM »
999,999,999 (999M)

Which means that we can triple our population before we must recycle numbers, unless we count the population of Mexico in that total. :)

My daughter works for the SSI  (Her "clients" call her the "Cold Hearted Bit**").   She says it is not uncommon for SSNs to be recycled in some areas  where the population density is higher, and that the leading digits no longer strictly refer to a particular region.

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2013, 06:38:05 PM »
On April 15, 2010 Obama posted his 2009 tax returns on line. He forgot to fllatten the PDF file and his full unredacted Social Security number xxx-xx-4425 became known to the public. This number immediately raised suspicions of Attorney Orly Taitz, as it started with 042, a digit combination which was assigned to the state of CT and Obama was never a resident of CT. E-verify and SSNVS showed that this number used by Barack Obama was never assigned to him. We have an individual sitting in the WH as the US president and Commander-in-Chief, in control of our nuclear arsenal, while using a stolen/fraudulently obtained Social Security number from a state where he never resided. Additionally, former Chief Investigator of the special inveastigations unit of the U.S. Coast Guard Jeffrey Stephan Coffman prepared a sworn affidavit for Attorney Orly Taitz showing that Obama's alleged application for the Selective Service is a forgery. According to 5 USC ยง 3328.one is forbidden from holding a position in the executive branch if he did not register for the Selective Service. Obama never legally registered for the selective service, as his application is a forgery, as such he is forbidden to work as a President in the White House or as a janitor in the White House. According to Obama's school registration in Indonesia he is a citizen of Indonesia. According to his mother's passport records his legal last name is Soebarkah. According to sworn affidavits of the Sheriff of Maricopa county, AZ and multiple experts Obama's alleged birth certificate is a computer generated forgery.
 Attorney Orly Taitz and her supporters, law abiding U.S. citizens, demand that the U.S. Congress do not engage in treason and do not cover up Obama's usurpation of the U.S. Presidency with forged IDs and a fraudulently obtained SSN. We demand immediate investigation of Obama's usurpation of the U.S. Presidency to be conducted in the both houses of the U.S. Congress.

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2013, 02:40:09 PM »
Since SCOTUS, on Feb 19th, refused to hear Taizt's case, the only avenue left is through members of Congress.  The Senate is owned by the Dems.  No luck there.   Republicans own the House, but few want to take on this issue.  They fear the MNM.