< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Guns Across America Nebraska is hosting Day of Resistance on Feb. 23 in Lincoln!  (Read 1078 times)

Offline cmstoffer

• Forum Member
On Feb. 23 from 11am-2pm gun owners, republicans,  libertarians, and more will gather on the west side of the capitol building in Lincoln, Ne to protest the 23 illegal laws passed by Obama on Jan 16.

I encourage all NFOA members to attend!

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
For those calendar challenged like myself, that falls on a Saturday. 

Lots of lawmakers, and their offices, are closed on Saturday.  An email or  letter from you, reminding them we are politely protesting the Obama laws on Saturday would go a long ways.

You can send the letter via this link:

http://www.hornady.com/in-the-news/protect-your-rights

In the letter, add the part about the Saturday protest.

Offline Wesley D

• NFOA Full Member
  • Rifleman
Re: Omaha Day of Resistance RESCHEDULED
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 08:26:10 AM »
UPDATE -- OMAHA RALLY RESCHEDULED

I just received word from Steve Homan of Oath Keepers and due to bad weather, the Day of Resistance in Omaha at 72nd and Dodge has been postponed and will not occur tomorrow  Please update your schedules accordingly.  The organizers have told me the event may be rescheduled for March 23, 2013 and will update this thread once I have confirmation. 
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 08:28:14 AM by Wesley D »
"I will accept the rules that you feel necessary to your freedom. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert Heinlein

Offline ShadowHunter

• NFOA Full Member
Is the lincopn event on or off tomorrow?

Offline Wesley D

• NFOA Full Member
  • Rifleman
As promised, here's an update on the rescheduled Omaha Day of Resistance.  The organizers have confirmed it will be held on Saturday March 23, 2013.  Further details here:
http://nebraskafirearms.org/forum/index.php/topic,8414

(This thread has been locked, so please continue all conversations at the above link.)
"I will accept the rules that you feel necessary to your freedom. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert Heinlein