< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Justice Dept. Internal Memo Admits Gun Buybacks, ‘Assault Weapons’ Bans, and Lar  (Read 732 times)

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
What that memo  reveals are the necessary steps to eliminate large capacity magazines  and  semi-automatic weapons.   Call it a roadmap of action for the Left.

A-FIXER

I only see it as a way to eliminate the People of any means to remove a tyrannical oppressive government

Offline abbafandr

• Powder Benefactor
I only see it as a way to eliminate the People of any means to remove a tyrannical oppressive government

Gun confiscation worked for Jews in Germany in the 1940's.

A-FIXER

Yes brother, it did work there hope the sheeple don't believe it.

Offline RedDot

• NFOA Full Member
Their plan to take guns works from the top down. The way to beat it is bottom up. Lots has already happened in that respect at county and state levels. My suggestion is to go deeper ..right to neighborhood level. Lots of people know and live near local LEO's. Simply go to them and ask a question 'Are you prepared to kick in your neighbor's door to sieze a weapon, because someone in  Washington has declared them a criminal through no fault of their own?' I know quite a few and the answer I get is no.  Some even speak of not cooperating with feds. I think there is hope.