General Categories > Non Gun Stuff

Just a Word of Warning... The NEFGA Forum

(1/3) > >>

Lorimor:
It has VERY strict enforcement of their "no political" discussion rule.  Apparently there are a lot of thin skinned gun owners who don't like to be reminded that they may have made some poor choices at the polls.  I guess they think they can have their cake and eat it too.  :)

It's very difficult to discuss gun control without politics entering into the discussion, anywhere, so given their policies, it's a waste of time there.

Also, it's probably not advisable to let on that you're an NRA member either.  :)

NEFGA=Nebraska Fish and Game Association (where FUDDs rule!)

00BUCK:
Thanks for the info. I don't see how gun control could be discussed sans politics. Guess I won't be joining them.

Gary:
I have that beat.  I was kicked out of a Glock forum for posting the merits of a trigger block safety for Glocks.   It was a Premium member site, and they gave me my $20 bucks back, and told me not to come back!  lol  They have a sister site, firearmstalk, and all is fine on that site, even when I posted the same opinion about the trigger block safety in their Glock forum.  People are funny at times.

00BUCK:
I'm not even going to bother checking it out - Lots of people here know I can't and won't keep my opinion to myself LOL.  Can't see signing up knowing I'll just end up getting booted.

on the fritz:
Also, it's probably not advisable to let on that you're an NRA member either. 

NEFGA=Nebraska Fish and Game Association (where FUDDs rule!)

That's not the only place where FUDDS rule.  I haven't been back at another NEB forum because according to some of them,...... I'm not a "real hunter" because of the way and things I think or use that are still legal.   ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version