< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Photos Of The Last Three Shooters Suggest It Is Not A Gun Problem  (Read 1276 times)

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
Here is an image of the last three shooters............

Offline Phantom

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Photos Of The Last Three Shooters Suggest It Is Not A Gun Problem
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 07:01:51 PM »
I was thinking their mothers dressed them funny .....but it can't be that
Must be their hair cuts.

Now I'm sure there is a Crazed barber running around out there somewhere he must be found and stopped.

Maybe thats why DHS suggested using Scissors to defend our self's ?.   :o

"If the primates that we came from had known that someday politicians would come out of the...the gene pool, they'd a stayed up in the trees and written evolution off as a bad idea.....Hell, I always thought the opposable thumb was overrated.  "-- Sheridan, "Babylon 5"

Offline RedDot

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 08:13:35 PM »
Maybe thats why DHS suggested using Scissors to defend our self's ?.   :o

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline unfy

• Lead Benefactor
  • !!! SCIENCE !!!
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2013, 10:32:25 PM »
Media is known for taking the 'worst' looking pics as well as doctoring them slightly too.

Sigh.
hoppe's #9 is not the end all be all woman catching pheramone people make it out to be ... cause i smell of it 2 or 3 times a week but remain single  >:D

Offline bk09

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2013, 10:28:20 PM »
Media is known for taking the 'worst' looking pics as well as doctoring them slightly too.

Sigh.

Yeah they are known for this, notably with the Trayvon Martin case.

Offline bkoenig

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
  • Aspiring cranky old gun nut
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2013, 06:16:54 PM »
Sadly, the media also glorifies these monsters, which only encourages copycats.

Offline unfy

• Lead Benefactor
  • !!! SCIENCE !!!
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2013, 06:22:38 PM »
Sadly, the media also glorifies these monsters, which only encourages copycats.

I moderate the chat for a 24x7 live stream of a sci fi show.  The owner pays for a license to stream the show... which includes a morality clause in the license (the environment is supposed to be family friendly etc).

Now, we would generally insist on keeping the chat clean in general just because it's a good idea... but because of the morality clause... we tend to have pretty sharp teeth about keeping the chat clean.

Moving on to the point of my lil discourse ... countless times a week, a moderator will have to clear the chat or time someone out or ban them ...

And inevitably...

Without fail...

Someone makes a comment similar to 'was doing something, what did i miss?!?!?!' or.... something else.

Now tell me, why oh why is it important or a big deal to have missed the moderators cleaning up the chat ?

Thus..... uhhh it kinda relates to the quoted statement above.  Somehow.  I know it does, I swear....
hoppe's #9 is not the end all be all woman catching pheramone people make it out to be ... cause i smell of it 2 or 3 times a week but remain single  >:D

Offline gigabelly

• Steel Benefactor
  • KD0RTI
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2013, 07:24:31 PM »
All registered Democrats, as was Chris Dorner.  There is a common denominator you don't hear in the news.  If they were all Tea Party or Republicans, it would be the cause of the problem and conservatives would be labeled mentally ill with a special section in the DSM-V.  However, since the shooters all seem to be registered Democrats, and since these Democrats are the ones pushing gun control, I say gun control should only apply to them.  Oh, and as a disclaimer, I am not a Republican.  I am just pointing out inconvenient things the Soros....eh, state run....I mean, uh.. Main Stream Media...missed...overlooked...IGNORED.
Government is not the solution to our problems, Government is our problem. -Ronald Reagan