< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Lincoln Women's Expo 2013  (Read 810 times)

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
Lincoln Women's Expo 2013
« on: January 18, 2013, 09:43:29 PM »
Well Ladies. Back by popular demand, the NFOA will again be manning a booth at the Lincoln Women's Expo on January 26th and 27th. 
We will again have the range set up with new and improved equipment. 
More great giveaways donated from members.
Q&A sessions through out the day.
Possibly Self Defense demo(s)

8) (Oh and fellas, the Lincoln Gun show is right next door!)   8)

So far it will be my daughter and I manning the booth all weekend.
HuskerXDM has promised to be there on Sunday.
Sure could use some ladies to help out, even if just a few hours.
(Contact me with times available to keep from overloading the booth this year and get you on my exhibitor list.)
(P.S. "Elvis" is scheduled to appear )
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline NE Bull

• NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
Re: Lincoln Women's Expo 2013
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 09:50:09 PM »
Now for some Name Dropping. I would like to thank the following great supporters:
Omaha Air Tactical
Precision Response Training
Nebraska Firearms Training
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline NE Bull

• NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2013, 05:52:21 PM »

Onsite member sign-up, great giveaways, info abound, and our very own "Tactical Training Range"
Even brought along a couple supporting documents along, just in case there was a discretion. :)

« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 09:02:54 AM by NE Bull »

Offline NE Bull

• NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2013, 08:56:50 AM »
Late, but..
Congrats to:
 Lisa C. and Mia T.. Winners of the CHP classes from NE Firearms Training
and
 Angie G and Tiffany G. Winners of the Intro into handguns/ CCW Lifestyles course (and tshirt) from Precision Response Training.
I never received a name, but we also gave away a "Shooter Starter Pack" (Eyes/ Ears/ Pistol case) picked out and donated by the Cady Kids.

I also want give a shout out to those that helped work the booth; Dave B., Rod M. and ???? (Brain Blip)
And last but definitely not least, my daughter Shantel, who RO'd the 'range' the whole weekend!
Thanx to all that made this year another success. 
(And just in case you feel you got left out, no worries I/we have got some other BIGGER ideas up our sleeves. )
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 09:03:31 AM by NE Bull »