General Categories > Non Gun Stuff

Weekend Coffee Roundup (OMAHA) 03/09/2013

<< < (4/5) > >>

greg58:
Thanks to all who came out for our first Omaha coffee roundup. It was nice to meet some new folks, I enjoyed the company and thoughtful conversation. I was suprised we were there for over 2 hrs.

Unfy, I picked the west O location strictly for my own convenience, since I was coming in from Valley, then I felt bad when I found out Hank came clear from Neb.City.
If you come next month I'll let you pick the spot.
Greg58

Hank:

--- Quote from: greg58 on March 10, 2013, 12:25:45 AM ---Thanks to all who came out for our first Omaha coffee roundup. It was nice to meet some new folks, I enjoyed the company and thoughtful conversation. I was suprised we were there for over 2 hrs.

Unfy, I picked the west O location strictly for my own convenience, since I was coming in from Valley, then I felt bad when I found out Hank came clear from Neb.City.
If you come next month I'll let you pick the spot.
Greg58

--- End quote ---
I agree that 2 hrs went by quickly Greg, and it was a pleasure to meet you and your sons.
As far as the drive goes, like I said, I had to meet a guy with a couple of old license plates.
You guys would laugh if you knew what I paid for a couple of old plates stamped out in 1966..lol
I will PM you with additional contact info, and I wouldn`t mind having that picture your son had on his phone if he has the ability to e-mail..that was too funny.

Famous556:
This picture?

http://www.postcardsfromtheparkway.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/BO.dukes_.jpg

greg58:

--- Quote from: Hank on March 10, 2013, 02:46:26 PM ---I agree that 2 hrs went by quickly Greg, and it was a pleasure to meet you and your sons.
As far as the drive goes, like I said, I had to meet a guy with a couple of old license plates.
You guys would laugh if you knew what I paid for a couple of old plates stamped out in 1966..lol
I will PM you with additional contact info, and I wouldn`t mind having that picture your son had on his phone if he has the ability to e-mail..that was too funny.

--- End quote ---

Yes Hank I would belive what old liscense plates are bringing. I bought a set of 1958 NE. plates for a car I no longer own. I should probably e-Bay them, I actually have a lot if you are ever looking for something else.
Greg

Hank:
haha, yep thats the one. I saved it, thanks.
I have tried to send a couple of PM`s, but I keep getting page not available..page..lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version