< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Rand Paul is a Rock Star!!!  (Read 3187 times)

A-FIXER

Re: Rand Paul is a Rock Star!!!
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2013, 10:29:51 PM »
I don't have twitter or facebook man am I behind the times.

A-FIXER

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2013, 10:33:19 PM »
Senator Thune from South Dakota is now speaking

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2013, 10:34:12 PM »
I don't have twitter or facebook man am I behind the times.
Don't be scared, even us old guys can be twits
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

A-FIXER

« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2013, 10:36:16 PM »
Whitehouse will not acknowledge the use of killing drones on us soil is bad or wrong they have said to the senate that they will not extend any answer tonight buttheads the whole lot!!!

A-FIXER

« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2013, 10:36:56 PM »
Senator McConnell now speaking...

A-FIXER

« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2013, 10:42:57 PM »
Senator Toomey from Pennsylvania speaking

Offline gigabelly

• Steel Benefactor
  • KD0RTI
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2013, 10:51:23 PM »
These guys are tougher than I. Goodnight. Hope they're are still going tomorrow. This stuff is great!
Government is not the solution to our problems, Government is our problem. -Ronald Reagan

A-FIXER

« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2013, 11:04:27 PM »
ill democrate durbin, is an ass saying its justifible to bypass the 5th am... not a good person

A-FIXER

« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2013, 11:07:20 PM »
Senator Johnson Wisconsin now speaking.

Offline unfy

• Lead Benefactor
  • !!! SCIENCE !!!
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2013, 11:08:34 PM »
Been listening to it at work.  It's been enlightening.
hoppe's #9 is not the end all be all woman catching pheramone people make it out to be ... cause i smell of it 2 or 3 times a week but remain single  >:D

A-FIXER

« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2013, 11:15:29 PM »
Senator Scott, South Carolnia now speaking

A-FIXER

« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2013, 11:24:07 PM »
Senator Cruz speaking again.

A-FIXER

« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2013, 11:41:30 PM »
they gave it up 1140pm... sad

A-FIXER

« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2013, 11:43:11 PM »
Gun control up tomorrow on cspan.

Offline unfy

• Lead Benefactor
  • !!! SCIENCE !!!
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2013, 11:44:44 PM »
they gave it up 1140pm... sad

Was talking with co-worker about work stuff... how'd it end ?
hoppe's #9 is not the end all be all woman catching pheramone people make it out to be ... cause i smell of it 2 or 3 times a week but remain single  >:D

A-FIXER

« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2013, 11:51:50 PM »
Sen Rand gave up the floor brennen got voted in now hes the head of CIA were screw for sure...

Offline unfy

• Lead Benefactor
  • !!! SCIENCE !!!
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2013, 11:57:21 PM »
I'd really love for to download an archive of the filibuster.

Not for what Rand and others of similar mind were saying, but for what the other side of the fence was saying.  It was amazing to hear the... 'wow' ... coming out their mouths.  I'd love to get a bunch of excerpts together (at least in text form).

So 13 hours later and no one answered the initial question, eh ?

*sigh*

Offline bk09

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2013, 12:00:18 AM »
I'd really love for to download an archive of the filibuster.

Not for what Rand and others of similar mind were saying, but for what the other side of the fence was saying.  It was amazing to hear the... 'wow' ... coming out their mouths.  I'd love to get a bunch of excerpts together (at least in text form).

So 13 hours later and no one answered the initial question, eh ?

*sigh*

How's that for transparency...

Offline bullit

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2013, 07:48:49 AM »
Still, if you are reserving your respect, I ask you, for whom are you reserving your respect?  Who is doing more for individual liberty at the moment?  A good answer would be that no respect is due any elected official, I suppose.  I could understand that, to be sure

Gigabelly....you're not  putting me on the spot.  Dan may slap my hand again for hijacking but here goes.
 I don't respect any of them anymore.  I appreciate their moments in time of doing what right, but in the end I fear it is nothing more than grandstanding for most.  "Potomac Fever" appears to be highly contagious for these Congressmen. 
I am tired of excuses, I am tired of compromise (better defined as giving away another freedom), I am tired of being INSULTED when these clowns have their staff member/intern/twerps try to tell me/you/US what I/we am supposed to understand when Sen so and so or Rep so and so voted a certain way as happened recently when I called "The Forts" office.  Little snot-nose wasn't prepared for someone who is more educated and has more real world experience than he.
With regards to Hagel, I am a former Naval Officer who served my country proudly 12 years...and I'd do it again.  Forget about Bengahzi....Hagel's erratic behavior has always been a concern.  The peak performance of this was his press conference in Omaha to announce that he was still considering a run for the POTUS and all the bilge that built up to that moment.  Then of course, lets not forget "Kerrey-gate".  Needless to say after many hours of helping with campaigns, giving lots of money to campaigns...I am done with the phoney baloney, plastic banana, good time rock and roll (thanks Rush) politician.  We need people who are NOT going to compromise even if they are gone from office the next year ala LtCOL Alan West.....not "deferring" to the POTUS's choice...or the other lame excuse of "history/tradition dictates respecting the POTUS's choice"....Blehhhhhh !!!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 07:54:00 AM by bullit »

A-FIXER

« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2013, 08:34:58 AM »
Glen beck stated this am that johanns was at the whitehouse eating dinner with potus, well since nothing is as it seems prolly had to swallow.