General Categories > Non Gun Stuff

Who Is ready to ride?

<< < (3/6) > >>

NE Bull:
Ready?  Rode just this Monday.  Of course not so much a pleasure ride. If the weather holds out, I plan on being out tomorrow.

Gary:
Something about a normal person, once you put a motorcycle under them, they forget about things like gravity, family, judges, etc. 

I put a few miles on them, and yes they are fun, but there are ten thousand reasons to stay away from them.

Thinking about selling this one this spring.  Had it 13 years. The only thing to go faster down O street than this is the Blue Angels airforce show.

Rode her three times last year, not worth the maintaince using her so little.

Someone mentioned sidecars.  That is my other bike, which my Maltese friends dearly love!   

I have switched over to sailing.  Still plays in the wind, but if you fall off, no road rash, and no helmet law for those (yet)

gsd:

--- Quote from: A-FIXER on March 06, 2013, 10:38:16 PM ---I don't ride for that very reason.

--- End quote ---

Those that have and those that will. Just another reason for the "Second Look" campaign.

NE Bull:
Show and tell time?  8)

Yeah, it's dirty, but I didn't buy it to look pretty in a shed.  ;)
Like I always say; a clean bike is like a clean mind,  the owner of either just isn't enjoying life to it's fullest.

NE Bull:
P.S. To all the riders reading this; It got too late last year to set this up, and no one really seemed interested enough to jump in and help out.
But I thought it would be a hoot to have a "NFOA Riders' Shoot N Scoot.  Kind of a poker run, only hopping for gun range to gun range. Could be a fundraiser of sorts, or just for S & Gs, or...
Any idears?

Last years' ramblings:  http://nebraskafirearms.org/forum/index.php/topic,5671.msg41334.html#msg41334

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version