General Categories > Non Gun Stuff

Who Is ready to ride?

<< < (5/6) > >>

bkoenig:

--- Quote from: dcjulie on March 07, 2013, 07:44:46 PM ---Get your wife to shoot & ride! :)

--- End quote ---

She actually likes both.  Before we were married we used to ride all the time, but I ended up selling my bikes when we were broke newlyweds.  Now she gives me no end of grief for blowing all my discretionary money on boomsticks.

bbauman:
Rumor has it next Friday is 60 degrees and the shop says she will be dyno tuned by then. Should be a good ride back from Sioux Falls!

Greybeard:
My galand I last rode on 13 December, then put them away for the season. Going in to Holsteins later this month to order some goodies for installation to be ready for the coming warmer weather. We are itching to get back in the saddle.

muleshemi:
put me in the ready to ride category. Would love to do a trip to Hornaday.
Lucky for me the fiance and I both enjoy riding and shooting.

Needs a few parts though first.
Rear tire
Chain & sprockets

If I wasn't building two ARs right now...

Hank:
muleshemi, I think it`s going to be much easier to find sprockets, chain, and a tire
I`m not even going to bother looking for any AR parts for at least 6 months.
I didn`t ride but only about 15 miles today, but at least I got the dust knocked off.

Good safety tips pointed out in a few post back..sand especially this time of year before the street sweepers and April showers have done their thing. I also found that my tires have much less traction when it`s this chilly out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version