General Categories > Non Gun Stuff

Who Is ready to ride?

<< < (6/6)

gwilly:
Any day is a good day for 2 wheels! 8)

zofoman:
Leather up!

To quote and old quote:  "If you ride and have never been to Sturgis...you are not a rider".  Seriously, it is something to see at least once in one's lifetime.   Pic was taken on the way to Devils Tower.

Hank:
Some nice looking cruisers there you guys. Bet they could carry plenty of bullets back from GI...hint hint..pack mules for me..jk :laugh:
Actually I have a rear seat bag that would hold more bullets than what I would want to load on a bike.
I have heard many a wild stories about Sturgis...not so sure if I would be into it or not...not much of a partier or he!! raiser anymore...but there definately was a time.

NE Bull:
I am currently in negotiations with my youngest brother to ride to the NRA meetings in May. 
He worried about the LOONG ride. I'm worried about my dumb hillbilly butt in Houston traffic on a bike.  But I think it would be a good ride.

Mike M.:
if I can ever get back home when there isnt any snow comming down I will have the scoot out. First one was taken at a bar in Savana Il. (Poopys) and second at a Mississippi River over look in Iowa.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version