Gear & Equipment > Knives and cutting tools

Assisted Opening Knife

<< < (3/4) > >>

Rlemons23:
Kershaw makes a speed safe knife

CliffD:
Odd that this topic came up...I've been scouring around for a butterfly knife and can't seem to find one. I used to have 3 or 4 and loved playing with them. I'm not even looking to carry it (though they are very useful when working on everyday projects) but mostly just to have around here at home. I'll run across one someday, until then, I think I'll get an open assist knife :)

Gary:

--- Quote from: CliffD on March 31, 2013, 11:21:01 AM ---Odd that this topic came up...I've been scouring around for a butterfly knife and can't seem to find one. I used to have 3 or 4 and loved playing with them. I'm not even looking to carry it (though they are very useful when working on everyday projects) but mostly just to have around here at home. I'll run across one someday, until then, I think I'll get an open assist knife :)

--- End quote ---

Butterfly knife in Nebraska will get you three hots and a cot.  My multi tool works somewhat like a butterfly knife, but in doing that same action, I get needle nose.  Not very deadly.  lol

CliffD:
One of the knives I used to have was only 3.25", that was the one I carried when fishing, etc.  I may be wrong, but as long as the blade is less than 3.5" in length and doesn't open automatically, it should be legal (except in Hastings of course  ::) )

Dan W:
I am reminded of another of my favorite quotes

--- Quote --- "Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn’t so."      Ronald Reagan

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version