< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Dad: This Picture of My Son Holding a Gun Triggered a Visit from NJ Police, Fami  (Read 585 times)

Offline NENick

• NFOA Full Member
Dad: This Picture of My Son Holding a Gun Triggered a Visit from NJ Police, Family Services

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/19/dad-this-picture-of-my-son-holding-a-gun-triggered-a-visit-from-nj-police-family-services/

Does anyone have some suggestions for lawyers in Omaha that are experienced in in firearms, 2A?

Offline greg58

• Lead Benefactor
I just read this story, and it is incredible that Govt. workers somehow think they can just barge into this mans home and demand to see his personal property.
I think he handled it well, but most of us don't have our attorney on speed-dial.
Do read this story.

Greg58
Pants Up!  Don't Loot!

Offline rudy

• NFOA Full Member
It is ridiculous to me that a government employee acting in an official capacity refused to produce identification when asked, not even giving a name.

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
a government employee acting in an official capacity

With no warrant, no ID, and no legal reason to be there, they are mere trespassers
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.