< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Chicks n Camo (Bling made in NE)  (Read 2120 times)

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
Chicks n Camo (Bling made in NE)
« on: March 19, 2013, 05:15:05 PM »
(I wasn't sure where to put this Dan, so move if needed)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chicks-N-Camo/386716961427168

Came across this on Facebook and have since been in touch with the GOP (gopher of production aka DAD)
This young lady has started a business that pertains to her interests and is making a great go of it right here in Nebraska (between Lincoln and Omaha). A few of you might have met Kylie at a trap meet or two.  ;)

She offers up handmade pendents, bracelets, and t shirts thus far, with more products in the works. A website is in the works and will soon go live. 

I have invited Kylie and Dad to the NFOA. Please extend them a welcome and take a look at the bling she has to offer.
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline mrsccw

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Chicks n Camo (Bling made in NE)
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 08:52:33 AM »
Nice stuff!!  Cute shirts! 

Offline Nnylrac

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 06:59:27 PM »
Very COOL stuff.  I looked,  I saw, I ordered!  LOL  Seriously though...She's a great kid.  I cant wait to get our order.   ;D

Offline chicksncamo

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2013, 04:40:18 PM »
Thank you guys and gals for your support , and I look forward to posting on here as much as I can. Remember ladies dont buy a whistle, buy a gun instead ! Have a great weekend ! And if ya can go and like us on Facebook    www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Chicks-N-Camo/386716961427168
Ky