< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Ammo Welfare: Dems Can't Resist a Subsidy  (Read 836 times)

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
  • GG Grampaw Wuz a DamYankee Cavalryman
Ammo Welfare: Dems Can't Resist a Subsidy
« on: March 21, 2013, 08:18:27 AM »
Over Breakfast Just Now...........

It occurred to me in a flash of deep insight that we are going about this current Ammo Shortage all wrong.

Look.....We don't have ammo, Right???  And the 2A says we have the RKBA.   Well, because we don't have ammo, we are being denied our Very Basic Human Rights.

Who are the Champions of VBHR?    The Dems...of course.

And Who has the ammo??   The Big, Heartless, Greedy Profit-making Corporations:   ATK [Speer and That Bunch].   Lake City.   Winchester, Remington, and Federal.

What we need is an Annual Ammo Subsidy from the Federal Government.   Currently, the Obama Administration, Masters of Redistribution.

First, Obama could redistribute some of the billions of HP rounds now being purchased and stored in huge warehouses [like house trailers during Katrina].   Then he and his minions could force the Big Heartless Corporations to give us an annual tax-free subsidy in Calibers of Our Choice.    [You know, like those Free Obama Cell Phones.]

Let's all gather in the streets and chant, "Am-mo!   Am-mo!   Am-mo!..........."   Even Harry Reid couldn't turn down this appeal.    It's a Subsidy They Couldn't Refuse.   They would be helpless to do so.

Maybe we could even get Ammo Refunds [like Tax Refunds] each year.   I'm currently low on .357Sig.   Maybe a pallet, for starters.

Think about it.

sfgNext Move:   We have a Shooting Range shortage.
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer

Offline CitizenClark

• NFOA Full Member
  • Live free or die!
    • Silencer News
Re: Ammo Welfare: Dems Can't Resist a Subsidy
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 08:50:02 AM »
And Who has the ammo??   The Big, Heartless, Greedy Profit-making Corporations:   ATK [Speer and That Bunch].   Lake City.   Winchester, Remington, and Federal.

FYI, Lake City Army Ammunition Plant has been operated by ATK since 2001.

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 09:38:33 AM »
I like your thinking SFG.  So, just when do we start writing and calling our congress people? 
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2013, 10:08:19 AM »
when do we start writing and calling our congress people? 

We need  to get  the ACLU,  the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Southern Center for  Human Rights   on board.  The latter is part of the group  that is  helping to get the murderer I helped convict released, so they owe me big time.

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
  • GG Grampaw Wuz a DamYankee Cavalryman
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2013, 10:10:29 AM »
FYI, Lake City Army Ammunition Plant has been operated by ATK since 2001.[/quote]

Makes my point nicely.   Big, Sprawling Mono-Capitalistic Octopus is spreading everywhere.    Suppressing and Oppressing the .357Sig supply.

Restore My Rights!!   Restore My Ammo!!!   Give Me Ammo......and Free Cell Phones....and.............and..............surplus Gen3 Glocks..

Resurrecting an Oldie:   "Free Men....Free Silver.....Fremont!!......Free Ammo!!!!!.....

Government Shooting Ranges w/unlimited free Ammo for the Ammo-Oppressed!!!   In the basement of the Federal Building.    Access to the FBI Range!!!   They are all owned by the People!!!

We've gotta get the Big Guns in on this one:  Reid, Pelosi, Schumer, Michelle...........

sfg
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 10:13:22 AM by SemperFiGuy »
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer