< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Boycott Of Colorado  (Read 525 times)

Offline farmerbob

• Steel Benefactor
Boycott Of Colorado
« on: March 27, 2013, 02:00:36 PM »
I have been hearing for the last month or so of a boycott of hunting in Colorado.  Today, on Fox news, they talked about the boycott of hunting in Colorado, due to recent gun laws.  Maybe cancelling vacation plans to Colorado would be on the table.

The other day, I was looking at my Colgate toothpaste, made in New York, New York.  I'll never buy that brand again.  I really believe that little things like that can help.  Hit them in the pocketbook!
"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"-- George Washington

Offline NENick

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Boycott Of Colorado
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 03:43:38 PM »
I was planning a trip to Colorado. Not a hunting trip, but just to wander the backwoods. I won't be going for fear of accidentally breaking their firearms laws. Lord knows, they won't be giving anyone the benefit of the doubt when it comes to firearms.

Offline ghknives

• Gun Show Volunteer NRA Life member
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2013, 04:43:20 PM »
The best way I know to send a message is through the pocket book. We need to let them know about it though. Does any one have an e-mail or snail mail address for their tourism offices?
I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I only love that which they defend.        J.R.R. Tolkein

Offline UPCrawfish

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2013, 05:07:34 PM »
Colorado Department of Tourism...

http://www.colorado.com/

"Visit Colorado" Facebook site is already getting hits and comments of people cancelling plans to come to Colorado.

https://www.facebook.com/visitcolorado
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 05:13:17 PM by UPCrawfish »