< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Liberal Agitprop Trolls  (Read 520 times)

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
Liberal Agitprop Trolls
« on: March 27, 2013, 10:45:08 AM »
There's nothing new about liberal agitprop trolls coming to internet sites, but lately I've been seeing a significant increase in the use of a strategy that has had more limited use in the past: pretending to be a patriot who supports the 2nd Amendment, but is opposed to "extremism" on the issue, and then the troll defines extremism as opposition to whatever is being offered legislatively at the moment.

Sometimes you have to exchange a few posts before they identify themselves clearly as a troll, instead of someone whose heart is in the right place but is misguided. Over a few posts though you'll most likely see relativism applied to the Constitution, evil white male and anti-Christian propaganda, adherence to liberal dogma, and other indicators.

There are rumors that these trolls are paid by someone like George Soros. But whether they are motivated by foolishness, lust for power, or capitalism, they are trolls in any case. They're fine for practicing deprogramming technique on, but they are not worthy of respect.

I just wanted to pass that observation along, for those who go to various internet sites on deprogramming missions.

four legs good
two legs bad

gun control good
NRA bad
The liberal cult seeks destruction of the American Republic like water seeks low ground.

Offline OnTheFly

• Steel Benefactor
  • NFOA member #364
Re: Liberal Agitprop Trolls
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 11:47:59 PM »
I don't doubt that that is one strategy used by those in favor of gun control.  Though what worries me even more is those gun owners who are easily influenced by the barrage of false information and heartstring pulling reports by the biased media.  Too many gun owners will say they would accept "reasonable" gun laws without thinking for themselves.  These are possible more dangerous enemies to our rights because other non-gun people in their circle will use them as a litmus test for what should be done.

Fly
Si vis pacem, para bellum