< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: DCPrecision Basic Carbine Course Sunday April 14th  (Read 744 times)

Offline DCPrecisionLLC

• NFOA Full Member
DCPrecision Basic Carbine Course Sunday April 14th
« on: April 01, 2013, 05:06:40 PM »
DCPrecision will be holding a Basic Carbine Class hosted by Nebraska Shooters on Sunday April 14th. Students can expect to learn the fundamentals of shooting a carbine, proper methods of zeroing, shooting positions, multiple types of reloads and malfunctions and run some practical drills. There are 10 slots available as of today. The cost of the course is $125 and you will need a minimum of 200rds of ammunition for your carbine. Anyone interested in the class or wanting more information can contact me directly or visit the following website. www.nebraskashooters.com

To see some pictures and videos from some of our previous courses visit our facebook page at the following link.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dcprecisionllc/488667747859504
DCPrecisionLLC
www.dcprecisionllc.com
DCPrecisionllc@gmail.com
(512) 492-5379

Offline lneuke

• NFOA Full Member
Re: DCPrecision Basic Carbine Course Sunday April 14th
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 06:10:24 PM »
Well worth the money and ammo, you will not find a better deal anywhere in terms of training vs. cost.  Great fun, I'd even consider taking the class again if they're short on numbers.

If you have any interest in taking a basic carbine class you definitely should take this one.  You won't be out much ammo or money, and you'll be amazed at your proficiency difference before and after.  I can guarantee the rest of my class will agree. 

Offline stutzcattle

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2013, 10:52:55 PM »
This is a great class at a great location.  Look up DCPrecision on facebook and you'll get a very good look at what you'll be getting.  I'll train with these guys every chance I get.  It was a great time with some great folks.  We need more people of this caliber.

Offline DCPrecisionLLC

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 05:34:11 PM »
Still have quite a few slots open for this course. If you have any questions at all please feel free to get in touch with me.
DCPrecisionLLC
www.dcprecisionllc.com
DCPrecisionllc@gmail.com
(512) 492-5379