< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Recycling AR magazines.  (Read 783 times)

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
Recycling AR magazines.
« on: April 06, 2013, 07:14:19 PM »
In light of Colorado Representative Diana DeGette's revelation last week, I have decided to take it upon myself to launch a new startup company. I will be accepting your used up AR magazines and any other Clips for recycling.
I will, of course, disassemble them and recycle the individual pieces appropriately .  ;) ;) ;) 8)
Contact me thru PM for now until I get the new website going.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 09:52:11 PM by NE Bull »
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
Re: Recycling AR magazines.
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2013, 08:16:23 PM »
In case ammo or guns are offending people, could you work it into the goodness of your heart to also accept those items? 

Offline gsd

• 2013 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2013, 08:55:19 PM »
In case ammo or guns are offending people, could you work it into the goodness of your heart to also accept those items? 

Nope.  That's my gig lol
It is highly likely the above post may offend you. I'm fine with that.

Offline RedDot

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2013, 09:30:03 PM »
It's about time some earth-friendly individual came forward. With all these knowledgeable progressives throwing away disposable plastic magazines, I worry about the likelyhood of them also clogging up landfills with disposable plastic AR's and Glocks.  ;D

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2013, 09:56:29 PM »
I do what I can, Red Dot.

On a totally unrelated note.  I will also be involved in another business selling Re-manufactured, as-new AR style magazines and other gun clips.  I see this as a risky venture, since the manufacture of Mags will be prohibited in many states.   
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2013, 01:46:33 PM »
I will be accepting your used up AR magazines

Will you also be recycling those clips that go into the magazines?  :D

Offline CliffD

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2013, 03:37:46 PM »
One thing in all this that has left me confused is, I understand now thanks to Ms. DeGette that 30 round "magazine clips" are disposable, but what about 10 round magazines? I mean, if its OK to make, sell, buy and possess those, then they must be re-usable?

If 30 rounders actually were disposable, I'd imagine most would end up using them as make-shift targets when they were empty  :laugh: