< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Video Of Great Sheriff  (Read 597 times)

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
Video Of Great Sheriff
« on: April 05, 2013, 03:13:49 PM »
Our nation needs great people like this

Offline CliffD

• Steel Benefactor
Re: Video Of Great Sheriff
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 04:04:35 PM »
I think that one good thing that is starting to come out of all this is that unknown, true Leaders are starting to step forward from their everyday lives. I have always been a highly patriotic and respectful American citizen. Even when I entirely disagreed with, for example, a President's position or statement, I took great offense to anyone bashing the person or showing dis-respect. The Office of The President of the United States of America and the person holding that position should ALWAYS be looked at with honor and respect whether you disagree with them or not.

But seriously guys, even I am having a hard time holding back what I really think about all this. I mean, everyone can make mistakes and be mis-informed, but many of the statements I've heard and read lately and actions I've seen leaves me somewhat bewildered. How can somebody so out of touch, so naive in even the most basic concerns and needs of everday Americans ever hold the highest office on this planet? Do they, does he really think we are that gullible? That naive?

To be honest, I cringe anymore when Mr. Obama mentions the 2nd Amendment by name in any of his speeches. Yeah, he mentions it, but there is no regard for respect in his voice. He simply mentions it with the same empathy that Representative Ms. DeGette has when referring to high capacity magazines (or was it clips?) or Mr. Biden when he recommends that you blast your double barrel shotgun up in the air to defend yourself. They know the words, but they have no clue to their meaning. I would have the same internal struggles if I had to suddenly stand up in front of a large crowd and had to promote and urge others to switch brands of hair spray.

But, then I get hopeful again when I see intelligent, caring and passionate everyday citizens care enough to step forward and set the record straight. I can't help but hope for a minute that maybe others too will begin to recognize true leadership from these otherwise unknown people and that maybe this is just the start of turning things around.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 04:07:00 PM by CliffD »

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
Re: Video Of Great Sheriff
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 06:28:02 PM »
I think that one good thing that is starting to come out of all this is that unknown, true Leaders are starting to step forward from their everyday lives. I have always been a highly patriotic and respectful American citizen. Even when I entirely disagreed with, for example, a President's position or statement, I took great offense to anyone bashing the person or showing dis-respect. The Office of The President of the United States of America and the person holding that position should ALWAYS be looked at with honor and respect whether you disagree with them or not.

But seriously guys, even I am having a hard time holding back what I really think about all this. I mean, everyone can make mistakes and be mis-informed, but many of the statements I've heard and read lately and actions I've seen leaves me somewhat bewildered. How can somebody so out of touch, so naive in even the most basic concerns and needs of everday Americans ever hold the highest office on this planet? Do they, does he really think we are that gullible? That naive?

To be honest, I cringe anymore when Mr. Obama mentions the 2nd Amendment by name in any of his speeches. Yeah, he mentions it, but there is no regard for respect in his voice. He simply mentions it with the same empathy that Representative Ms. DeGette has when referring to high capacity magazines (or was it clips?) or Mr. Biden when he recommends that you blast your double barrel shotgun up in the air to defend yourself. They know the words, but they have no clue to their meaning. I would have the same internal struggles if I had to suddenly stand up in front of a large crowd and had to promote and urge others to switch brands of hair spray.

But, then I get hopeful again when I see intelligent, caring and passionate everyday citizens care enough to step forward and set the record straight. I can't help but hope for a minute that maybe others too will begin to recognize true leadership from these otherwise unknown people and that maybe this is just the start of turning things around.

I also grew up respecting elders, any person in position of leadership.  Teachers, police officers, politicians, librarians, anyone in a service industry working for the public.

My fear of gov started when I realized Oswald did not kill Kennedy, the Secret Service set it up, and the CIA / mafia did the hit, and the FBI and the Warren Commission covered it up., and all these separate entities, were all working together. 

The final straw for me was learning the Kenyan was elected our President.  Now, TWICE!

I wonder if every helicopter I hear is the start of WWIII and the theatre is Lincoln NE.  I have no doubt that day will come.  If someone had told me that 20 years ago, I would have laughed at him.  I am no longer laughing at the thought, but watching out the corner of my eye, waiting for it.

Obamas birth certificate is about as real as Buggs Bunny, and likewise his Social Security card, his Selective Service card, his Columbia University records, and on and on and on.

We have a trogan horse in the White House, and anything that man is up to is Trouble with a capitol T.

I live and breathe in fear, that the country I once plegged alegence to, is no longer being served as it once was.

Proof of this?

How is this for starters.