< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: president throws a temper tantrum  (Read 3349 times)

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
Re: president throws a temper tantrum
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2013, 01:36:13 AM »
It wouldn't hurt my feelings to hear about the little Kenyan squatter in the White House went and cried himself to sleep in a mine field just north of South Korea.

Thank God someone else calls him the Kenyan. 

Offline Phantom

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2013, 12:30:52 PM »
At least he got one part Right!   :o

The Part about How we need to send the RIGHT people to washington.
He's just not one of them  :laugh:

Thank God someone else calls him the Kenyan. 

Now thats just unfair to 90% of all Kenyans  ;D
"If the primates that we came from had known that someday politicians would come out of the...the gene pool, they'd a stayed up in the trees and written evolution off as a bad idea.....Hell, I always thought the opposable thumb was overrated.  "-- Sheridan, "Babylon 5"

Offline unfy

• Lead Benefactor
  • !!! SCIENCE !!!
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2013, 12:44:07 PM »
Dear President Obama. Please stop shedding tears and whining during press conferences. You're position is supposed to be that of a strong leader. Neither of the above actions promote strength or any qualities of a leader, let alone Leader of this Great Nation. You diminish yourself and the Position you hold. I realize that all Presidents have had agendas in the past (and will in the future) and that you have experienced some recent set-backs, but please stop treating your Role as if it was a reality TV show when something bad happens under your Administration or when something doesn't go your way. You're supposed to be a leader, so please lead... not cry.
hoppe's #9 is not the end all be all woman catching pheramone people make it out to be ... cause i smell of it 2 or 3 times a week but remain single  >:D

Offline Huskerancher

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2013, 01:14:20 PM »
The Little Kenyan Squatter is right about one thing. We do need to contact our Senators and Reps.  And thank them for standing up for our rights and the Constitution.