< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Boston Erupts Overnight  (Read 2748 times)

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
Boston Erupts Overnight
« on: April 19, 2013, 01:39:24 PM »
More people killed and injured, all because we invited these two punks that family members describe as trouble, into this country.  They had ties to past bombings, so why let trash like this into our country?

Hope and pray no more people are hurt or killed.  Likelyhood of that is low.

Every avenue into our country should be closed off for twenty years.  What skilled people do we lack? None. Close all entry into this country, and start looking closely at the people we have allowed in, and ship some of those back. 

I am pissed that  English is fast becoming a second language.   I have had enough of it already. 

News Link Added>>>>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2311443/Boston-bomb-suspect-Dzokhar-Tsarnaev-hunted-SWAT-teams-police-kill-boxer-brother-Tamerlan-running-gun-battle.html
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 02:46:55 PM by Gary »

Offline unfy

• Lead Benefactor
  • !!! SCIENCE !!!
Re: Boston Erupts Oveenight
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 01:43:09 PM »
Every avenue into our country should be closed off for twenty years.

I vehemently disagree heh.

hoppe's #9 is not the end all be all woman catching pheramone people make it out to be ... cause i smell of it 2 or 3 times a week but remain single  >:D

Offline Phantom

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Boston Erupts Oveenight
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 01:57:47 PM »
Guess this will toss a Big Monkey Wrench into any new immigration bill  :o

Sorry Mr. Obama looks like you might not get anything passed.

Maybe you should try a getting a budget passed next ? :laugh:
"If the primates that we came from had known that someday politicians would come out of the...the gene pool, they'd a stayed up in the trees and written evolution off as a bad idea.....Hell, I always thought the opposable thumb was overrated.  "-- Sheridan, "Babylon 5"

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
Re: Boston Erupts Overnight
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2013, 02:21:59 PM »
I vehemently disagree heh.

Not my idea, Dr. Savage goes of on this sometimes.  Savage says 10 years, and I figure double that is not long enough.    His motto is Language, Culture, Borders.  Exhaustively protect all three, or the Grand Experiment is over.   

Offline FarmerRick

• NFOA Co-Founder
  • Antagonist of liberals, anti-hunters & hoplophobes
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2013, 02:58:15 PM »

Not my idea, Dr. Savage goes of on this sometimes.  Savage says 10 years, and I figure double that is not long enough.    His motto is Language, Culture, Borders.  Exhaustively protect all three, or the Grand Experiment is over.

We're about 40-50 years late on that.   :(
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Offline CliffD

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2013, 03:37:58 PM »
Remember the 1st guy, the Saudi National who was injured, noted as a suspect and had his apartment raided? I don't mean to sound all conspiracy theory here, but I heard that though he is no longer of interest, there's a lot more to this story than we know. Our President met with a Saudi diplomat and the injured suspect is being deported next Tuesday. Who knows, maybe its for his own safety, but it does seem odd.

Offline wallace11bravo

• NFOA Full Member
  • Don't rush to failure.
    • Midwest Tactical Solutions
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2013, 05:18:49 PM »
Am I the only one concerned with what's going on in Boston? And I'm not talking about the bombing... I'm talking about the actions of the authorities.

Offline FarmerRick

• NFOA Co-Founder
  • Antagonist of liberals, anti-hunters & hoplophobes
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2013, 05:38:30 PM »
Am I the only one concerned with what's going on in Boston? And I'm not talking about the bombing... I'm talking about the actions of the authorities.

From Wikipedia: The largest city in New England, the city proper, covering 48 square miles (125 square km), had an estimated population of 626,000 in 2011 according to the U.S. Census, making it the 21st largest city in the United States. The city is the anchor of a substantially larger metropolitan area called Greater Boston, home to 4.5 million people and the tenth-largest metropolitan area in the country. Greater Boston as a commuting region is home to 7.6 million people, making it the fifth-largest Combined Statistical Area in the United States.

...and these 2 Jihadists have nearly  brought  the whole damn area to a screeching halt.   :o

What happens when they get motivated?  That's the scariest part to me.
We(as a country) are ill-prepared for events such as this.
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2013, 11:19:52 PM »
Remember the 1st guy, the Saudi National who was injured, noted as a suspect and had his apartment raided? I don't mean to sound all conspiracy theory here, but I heard that though he is no longer of interest, there's a lot more to this story than we know. Our President met with a Saudi diplomat and the injured suspect is being deported next Tuesday. Who knows, maybe its for his own safety, but it does seem odd.

It is being reported michelle o met secretly with people the FBI have as possible interests.   

Why mechille ?      Whole thing is damned odd.   Who would plant bombs at the feet of 8 year olds ? 

Offline wallace11bravo

• NFOA Full Member
  • Don't rush to failure.
    • Midwest Tactical Solutions
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2013, 12:50:02 AM »
...and these 2 Jihadists have nearly  brought  the whole damn area to a screeching halt.   :o

We(as a country) are ill-prepared for events such as this.

Pretty much what I was getting at, but maybe I am just desensitized to such things.

America as a whole is pretty unspoiled (reference quote below). This is a great thing, it means it is relatively safe and prosperous here, and I sure hope it stays that way. But I worry about the actions of individuals and the powers-that-be if things like this become more frequent. There was this and the rogue cop earlier this year, and we have already seen the action/reaction to a tragic mass shooting and the ensuing hysteria that followed.

Who would plant bombs at the feet of 8 year olds ? 

Offline abbafandr

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2013, 04:28:55 PM »

You mean the de facto martial law?  I'm quite disturbed about that aspect of this affair. >:D

Offline Gumby

• Powder Benefactor
  • Gentlemen, prepare to defend yourselves!
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2013, 05:36:28 PM »
Martial Law, multiple layers of law enforcement shutting down a metro area - from doughnut-stuffed guys with handguns to UN-inspired Black Ops armored vehicles with "assault weapon" firepower ready to be unleashed in a neighborhood setting - a MIT patrolmen assassinated as he sits at the wheel, unproductive gunfire with the all too typical LEO "marksmanship", wild car chases, unfruitful 4th-Amendment-be-damned home to home searches, the last perp evading thousands of cops who is then found by a homeowner, sheepish citizens emerging from their closets to cheer the police ... all in all, a disturbing display of what some are calling the "Culture of Cowardice" formulated in disarmed, far-left locales.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 05:41:58 PM by Gumby »

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2013, 01:29:27 PM »
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline Gumby

• Powder Benefactor
  • Gentlemen, prepare to defend yourselves!
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2013, 05:17:52 PM »
"Warrant?  We don't need no stinkin' warrant!"

A homeowner can't defend his castle against this sort of invasion... on his own.

Offline OnTheFly

• Steel Benefactor
  • NFOA member #364
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2013, 05:47:16 PM »

That video is horrifying!  :o  Is anyone going to stand up to this violation of the 4A?

Fly
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2013, 07:01:55 PM »
That video is horrifying!  :o  Is anyone going to stand up to this violation of the 4A?

Fly

The video does not give a clear indication of the reason for this  heavy handed action, and is not time stamped to verify when it was shot, but some suggest it was near the place where the 19yo suspect was captured, and it may have been justified by exigent circumstances or a report of the terrorist entering that house ( hot pursuit?)

Outside of the very few justifications for warrantless searches, this video is very disturbing to me, but I may not know enough about the law to tell if it was a violation of the 4th Amendment. But it sure looks bad
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline DangerousDrummer

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2013, 09:59:35 PM »
I am not a LEO, nor am i a military expert, but I am a pretty good hunter and when I hunt at the club, all the members of the club do not bunch up in a group and go storming all over the woods. We sit quietly at locations that give an optimum view of the greatest amount of real estate and wait for the prey to move across our field of vision.

After watching the video, I can see why the second bomber eluded capture for as long as he did. The LEOS acted like they were conducting a military operation, and not a hunt.

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2013, 10:09:06 PM »
Glenn Beck says he will break news about the Boston Bombing, unless Obama comes clean and makes an announcement .  Monday is his deadline.  Makes for interesting journalism.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 10:12:35 PM by Gary »

Offline OnTheFly

• Steel Benefactor
  • NFOA member #364
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2013, 10:14:55 PM »
Glenn Beck says he will break news about the Boston Bombing, unless Obama comes clean and makes an announcement .  Monday is his deadline.  Makes for interesting journalism.

Errr...yeah, but it is Glenn Beck.  I would disagree with labeling what he does "journalism".

Fly
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2013, 10:23:14 PM »
A good source of journalism is a local FOX affiliate broadcaster named Ben Swann, in a series of reports called Reality Check.

Ben does a Reality Check story on the Boston Bombing.  Some of the facts he uncovers, do not jell well with what is being stated now by the authorities.