General Categories > Non Gun Stuff

It's a sad day.... no more coffee :(

(1/3) > >>

unfy:
At least, no more regular / caffeinated coffee :(.

I've had an inkling over the last month or two that I shouldn't drink regular coffee any more.

About a year ago I had to give up regular coffee for a while.  I've since then made a couple cans of it here at work and have noted not feeling great during those times.

More recently, I went through a small can of decaf and this week started a can of regular.  Both yesterday and today my body have been telling me "this aint good" :(.

Been drinking regular coffee since I was 5 (from teenage years and beyond around a pot a day), and now I have to stop :(.

I weep for the loss of my best friend :(.

Will continue with some decaf, but it's just not the same.

*sniff*

Gary:
I have been hooked on pop with caffeine.  Not easy to stop.   

Phantom:
Just for you Unfy

unfy:
Gary: caffeine is an awesome drug aye.  Just that slight lil push to keep going etc.

Phantom: nope, body just can't handle it :(. 

I've found over the last year that caffeine root beer and sodas treat me better.  And when I was working out, water or diet+caffeine free sodas did even better.

I've been meaning to try some fake nasty 'herbal coffee' substitute stuff.  Basically where it's caffeine free and not made from coffee beans.  It *can't* be that much worse than decaf, can it ?  I do need a sipping drink.  Both parents were Navy, and my day job is a coder.  Coffee is just apart of my life heh.

Phantom:

--- Quote from: unfy on April 23, 2013, 06:39:23 PM ---Phantom: nope, body just can't handle it . 

I've found over the last year that caffeine root beer and sodas treat me better.  And when I was working out, water or diet+caffeine free sodas did even better.

I've been meaning to try some fake nasty 'herbal coffee' substitute stuff.  Basically where it's caffeine free and not made from coffee beans.  It *can't* be that much worse than decaf, can it ?  I do need a sipping drink.  Both parents were Navy, and my day job is a coder.  Coffee is just apart of my life heh.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version