General Categories > Non Gun Stuff

It's a sad day.... no more coffee :(

<< < (2/3) > >>

CliffD:
I read this rather interesting article today and wanted to post it here to share with you all. I did a quick search in case someone else had already posted it...and this thread came up.

I hope the caffeine kick is going well, but read this just in case! You may want to stop and get a can of Folgers on the way home tomorrow! :)

Seriously though, this is some pretty scarey stuff. What's next? Smoking? PMS? Credit Rating?

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/05/31/caffeine-withdrawal-is-now-a-mental-disorder/

DangerousDrummer:

--- Quote from: CliffD on June 03, 2013, 10:50:42 PM ---I read this rather interesting article today and wanted to post it here to share with you all. I did a quick search in case someone else had already posted it...and this thread came up.

I hope the caffeine kick is going well, but read this just in case! You may want to stop and get a can of Folgers on the way home tomorrow! :)

Seriously though, this is some pretty scarey stuff. What's next? Smoking? PMS? Credit Rating?

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/05/31/caffeine-withdrawal-is-now-a-mental-disorder/

--- End quote ---

Hmmmmm, mental disorder? Just another reason to take our guns.

bkoenig:
Got to work this morning, everyone else beat me there and the coffee pot was empty.  I made a new pot and then got tied up on something while it was brewing.  Walked back over 30 minutes later and it was empty again.  It has not been a good morning.

UPCrawfish:

--- Quote from: bkoenig on June 04, 2013, 12:27:09 PM ---it was empty again. 

--- End quote ---
Looks like someone needs to learn how to make a pot of coffee...  You take the last cup !  You make a pot !

unfy:

--- Quote from: UPCrawfish on June 04, 2013, 12:38:28 PM ---Looks like someone needs to learn how to make a pot of coffee...  You take the last cup !  You make a pot !

--- End quote ---

I learned that by the time I was 10 :/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version