< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: I Signed Barrack H. Obama Up For A Gift Membership To NRA  (Read 690 times)

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
I Signed Barrack H. Obama Up For A Gift Membership To NRA
« on: May 04, 2013, 02:41:47 PM »
I have been pretty active lately with NRA. 

Today I signed myself up as an Endowment member.  Then I signed my wife's sister up as a one year gift membership, along with an additional membership for her significant other, girlfriend (the days we live in  :o ).  I had earlier signed my wife up for a lifetime membership as her 30 wedding anniversary gift (she does not care that much for pearls).

Along with all the other NRA activity, I became a Certified Instructor in CP & PPITH last weekend, and have signed up for more classes.

About an hour ago, I got a wild hair, and suddenly realized, while the NRA is holding their 142 annual convention this week / weekend in Houston, Texas, there is someone else I should sign up to be an NRA member.

I signed Barack Hussein Obama up for a one year gift membership, along with a monthly subscription to America's 1st. Freedom magazine.  Sure hope he digs right into that magazine every month, just as eagerly as I do. 

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
Re: I Signed Barrack H. Obama Up For A Gift Membership To NRA
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 02:57:45 PM »
Gary, as an endowment member, can you sponsor people that want to get in on the $300 Life member deal?
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
Re: I Signed Barrack H. Obama Up For A Gift Membership To NRA
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 03:00:58 PM »
Gary, as an endowment member, can you sponsor people that want to get in on the $300 Life member deal?

I have a link to directly sign up, if anyone wants to.

Or I can sign them up.

The direct link is: (may not last much longer I am told by the NRA people manning phones, extended week by week)

https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp?CampaignID=ar15

(someone correct me if I am wrong) I believe it used to be, Life Members could only be signed up by another Life Member or Endowment, Patron, or Benefactor,  or had to be a regular member for a certain length of time, 5 years??? However, that seems to no longer the case.  NRA is becoming less exclusive, and more inclusive, at least in the past few months.  In the last month alone, over 250,000 new members signed up.   They are trying real hard to bring in new members and upgrade current members to expand the size of their organization.   I think that is a real good idea, and I am doing what I can to help.

Anyone want to pitch in, and get Joe B. a membership?  ;D

Dan W: Would you consider buying Obama an NRA membership "Outrageous?"    :laugh:
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 03:33:23 PM by Gary »