< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Is this guy for real?  (Read 1878 times)

Offline farmerbob

• Steel Benefactor
Is this guy for real?
« on: May 14, 2013, 12:02:18 PM »
  Driving down the road ABC news comes on the radio Obummer the chief liar says

" We dishonor the victims of Benghazi by politicizing it"

Isn't this the same guy that flew all over the country dragging along victims of Sandy Hook? HELLO!!! This guy lies so much and is so dishonest and corrupt he contradicts himself every time he opens his mouth. I would like to challenge everyone out there to come up with one time this guy told the truth since he's been president. I tried but could not think of one time he told the truth.
"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"-- George Washington

Offline SeanN

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Is this guy for real?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 12:42:40 PM »
Irony at its finest.

It's okay when we want to use it to push OUR AGENDA but it isn't okay when you use it!!!

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2013, 03:03:49 PM »
Get ready for Joe B.  Once The Kenyan and his Minions are run out of office, and it looks like that could happen, on several fronts, we end up with Joe B.  Once a setting president, Joe B. will have a pretty good shot at two terms on his own.  Much easier running for office on Air Force One, than a Greyhound Bus.

Offline SeanN

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2013, 03:43:49 PM »
Honestly, I'm almost more scared of a Joe Biden presidency than I am of an Obama one. While he's a terrible liar, he at least seems to be semi-intelligent. He goes about things the wrong way almost all the time, but he's not a stupid man. Joe on the other hand... He's just plain dumb.

Offline bkoenig

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
  • Aspiring cranky old gun nut
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2013, 06:32:29 PM »
Honestly, I'm almost more scared of a Joe Biden presidency than I am of an Obama one. While he's a terrible liar, he at least seems to be semi-intelligent. He goes about things the wrong way almost all the time, but he's not a stupid man. Joe on the other hand... He's just plain dumb.

Personally, I think the chance of an Obama impeachment are somewhere between minimal and zero.  I think he's a lot more intelligent than people give him credit for - he's at least smart enough to keep himself separated from the dirty deeds being done by his minions.  He's not going to let anything be traced back to himself.  He doesn't do a very good job of concealing his contempt for the values and traditions of our country, but he doesn't need to because his party has basically bought off 60% of the country with the promise of a free lunch.

Biden, on the other hand, is an idiot.  He's been caught multiple times plagiarizing speeches, he's prone to offering obviously uneducated opinions on subjects he knows nothing about, and he can't go 15 minutes away from his handlers without accidentally insulting someone.  The thought of him representing our country to the rest of the world is terrifying.

Offline farmerbob

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2013, 09:03:31 PM »
    I really don't think Obama is any smarter then the minions righting the stuff he reads on his teleprompter.
He reminds me of a puppet that other people are controlling to push there agenda. If Obama tries to ad-lib he
starts to umm umm hem haw and talk about the 57 states. I think they let Biden do his own thing to make the Kenyan look like a genius. If Biden took over he would look a whole lot smarter, right  after he was told to keep his mouth shut unless he reads what someone else wrote that has a brain in his head.
   I'll give you one thing, Obama has a knack for brainwashing low information voters to believe his lies which is one of his scariest talents, coming from a president I believe would get rid of the constitution and bill of rights if he had the chance.
"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"-- George Washington

Offline unfy

• Lead Benefactor
  • !!! SCIENCE !!!
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2013, 09:15:47 PM »
Well, he made it to be Pres, he can't be all that dumb.

As far as speeches or comments off the cuff, he does suck.

Prepared speeches, he does alright with (see 2008 Iowa victory speech).
hoppe's #9 is not the end all be all woman catching pheramone people make it out to be ... cause i smell of it 2 or 3 times a week but remain single  >:D

Offline farmerbob

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2013, 09:32:09 PM »

Well, he made it to be Pres, he can't be all that dumb.

Well, I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree about Obama's intelligence.
If left to his own talents and brains, he would never have become president.  He reminds me of a 12 year old that has no talent, but Disney makes a rock star out of him, not of his own doings, but someone behind him pushing him is benefiting from his success.

Offline Phantom

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2013, 12:04:27 PM »

That doesn't scare me haft as much as the thought of who would he get for HIS running mate ....<Shivers>
"If the primates that we came from had known that someday politicians would come out of the...the gene pool, they'd a stayed up in the trees and written evolution off as a bad idea.....Hell, I always thought the opposable thumb was overrated.  "-- Sheridan, "Babylon 5"

Offline Gumby

• Powder Benefactor
  • Gentlemen, prepare to defend yourselves!
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2013, 10:30:42 PM »
Bird Legs Barry laid down the law today in a fashion that surely shook every wayward IRS pencil pusher to the core, sacking the Acting Director two weeks before his already scheduled departure!  Now that's showin' 'em!   ???

Double-tapping Osama gave me the vapors, but this is just over the top.  Can the public handle such a naked display of raw justice?  :o

Offline farmerbob

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2013, 07:45:51 AM »
  I think what we need is obvious . Ted Nugent for president.  Everyone in favor give
a HELL YEAH!!!

Offline farmerbob

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2013, 10:48:20 AM »
  Representative Karen Bass Dem. Calif. "We need to be working on the budget in Congress
and quite focusing on these antics " If I remember right when the Dems. were trying to push control bills through the budget never crossed their minds.

Offline JimP

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2013, 03:19:07 PM »
Representative Karen Bass Dem. Calif. "We need to be working on the budget in Congress
and quite focusing on these antics " If I remember right when the Dems. were trying to push control bills through the budget never crossed their minds.

Those are teh same folks that ran the .gov for the better part of 4 years without passing a Federal Budget ........ ?

Budgets don't seem very high on their priority list, it seems .......but it also appears to me that defending consulates is way lower than that ...... "Our guys are under attack?  I'm going to bed (at 1730 hrs) .....I've got a fundraiser in Vegas tomorrow, and you KNOW that will be a late one!"

Zero faith in the man, over here, Boss.
The Right to Keep and BEAR Arms is enshrined explicitly in both our State and Federal Constitutions, yet most of us are afraid to actually excercise that Right, for very good reason: there is a good chance of being arrested........ and  THAT is a damned shame.  III.

Offline Gumby

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2013, 10:07:59 PM »
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ted-Nugent-for-president/178869296791?hc_location=timeline

If Uncle Ted ran I'd register as a D just so I could vote twice.  :-X

Offline RedDot

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2013, 10:19:44 PM »
Taking in the scene of Obama's rose garden Q&A  I found it ironic that when the rain began to fall, a marine with an umbrella stepped in to cover him.  The Marine Corps duties include providing security for overseas embassies.  Obama stood and dodged questions over the failed security efforts in Benghazi while a Marine shielded him.  I wondered if the marine could count on Obama to return the favor and shield him when he needed it.  The answer thus far seems to be...no.

Offline Gumby

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2013, 10:50:42 PM »
Great insight, RedDot!

Offline unfy

• Lead Benefactor
  • !!! SCIENCE !!!
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2013, 11:13:46 PM »
Taking in the scene of Obama's rose garden Q&A  I found it ironic that when the rain began to fall, a marine with an umbrella stepped in to cover him.  The Marine Corps duties include providing security for overseas embassies.  Obama stood and dodged questions over the failed security efforts in Benghazi while a Marine shielded him.  I wondered if the marine could count on Obama to return the favor and shield him when he needed it.  The answer thus far seems to be...no.

Other folks have noted that male Marines are to never hold an umbrella as part of the uniform and other code.

Sooo... uhhhh.... ?

Heh.
hoppe's #9 is not the end all be all woman catching pheramone people make it out to be ... cause i smell of it 2 or 3 times a week but remain single  >:D

Offline CliffD

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2013, 06:44:03 AM »
The Marines were actually asked by our President to hold the umbrellas, thus violating their regulations. The Prime Minister was initially offered an umbrella (and Marine) and he politely refused. As the rain continued, the President then requested them anyway. I am flabbergasted why he couldn't hold his own damn umbrella, he was just standing there talking?

There is a somewhat related story. I have nothing but absolute respect for the two Marines who instantly responded to the President's request, I am only upset that he asked them to begin with. But, in this second story, I can't feel anything but pride and honor...

..."I looked over my right shoulder and noticed the old veteran setting on the wall. His wife had been holding the umbrella over his head and laid it down to stand up where she could see the speaker and hear what was being said. When I turned to look the second time I noticed the Marine had stepped forward, picked up the umbrella and was holding it over the older gentleman. You can tell by the shadow that only the left shoulder and arm of the Marine was in the shade".

And in contrast, here is our President, unable to hold his own umbrella

Offline RedDot

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2013, 06:14:06 PM »
I also had the thought as to why he needed an umbrella at all... Nothing ever seems to land on the man. ::)

Offline unfy

• Lead Benefactor
  • !!! SCIENCE !!!
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2013, 06:56:38 PM »
The Marines were actually asked by our President to hold the umbrellas, thus violating their regulations. The Prime Minister was initially offered an umbrella (and Marine) and he politely refused. As the rain continued, the President then requested them anyway. I am flabbergasted why he couldn't hold his own damn umbrella, he was just standing there talking?

There is a somewhat related story. I have nothing but absolute respect for the two Marines who instantly responded to the President's request, I am only upset that he asked them to begin with. But, in this second story, I can't feel anything but pride and honor...

..."I looked over my right shoulder and noticed the old veteran setting on the wall. His wife had been holding the umbrella over his head and laid it down to stand up where she could see the speaker and hear what was being said. When I turned to look the second time I noticed the Marine had stepped forward, picked up the umbrella and was holding it over the older gentleman. You can tell by the shadow that only the left shoulder and arm of the Marine was in the shade".

And in contrast, here is our President, unable to hold his own umbrella

See I found that moving.