< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: N82 Holsters  (Read 2254 times)

Offline patrickdm

• NFOA Full Member
N82 Holsters
« on: May 15, 2013, 05:16:53 PM »
Does anyone have any experience with the N8squared holsters? I'm looking into the Professional series.

Offline DJSIMS

• NFOA Full Member
Re: N82 Holsters
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 06:05:41 PM »
Yes! I have one that I wear, all day, every day, love it! Getting used to the twist motion you must use to unlatch it is a learning curve but very easy. I wear it all day and if I need to grab and go I use a Remora which is also excellent. I have a drawer full of crap that I've tried LOL these 2 are daily wear and for extreme concealment I use a smart carry. The only one that I have not tried, that may be as good or better is a King Tuk.
Having a CCW is like a seat belt in a car, a hassle to put on and uncomfortable to wear, you pray you never need it but thank God for it if you do. It is there to protect yourself and your family the only difference is a seatbelt is MANDATORY by law!! ~ Me
Former USMC, NRA life member, NAGR, GOA

Offline patrickdm

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2013, 07:08:06 PM »
Thanks DJSIMS. I was told in a very humorous way that most folks who carry concealed usually have a pretty good collection of holsters as they seek the perfect one and I'm trying to avoid that. I have a relative who swears by the King Tuk so it's on the short list.

I don't know anything about the Remora, thanks for the suggestion.

Offline ProtoPatriot

• Post approval required
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2013, 10:09:13 PM »
Yes, N82 holsters are great, very comfortable....

I have only a single gripe about them...

If you go to the bathroom (or have to take your pants off for any other reason)..especially if you are in a hurry...your sidearm may fall out if you are not careful. It's because without your pants/belt keep the pressure against your body, without that pressure it can twist and fall out. But this should be expected from any soft sided holsters.

This is one area I like my Calco tension holster, I can adjust the amount force needed to draw.
The USA is a Republic...
This is a Democracy...
This is not the USA...

Offline hembri2011

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2013, 03:32:51 AM »
The N82 Professional Holster is a great holster.  Luckily I did not have to acquire the standard drawer of holsters to find this one on the first try.  Like ProtoPatriot said, you do have to be careful when going to the bathroom as it does loose it's pinch retention with out your belt keeping it tight to your body.  I wear this holster daily with a G22 and I would challenge anybody to tell me wear I am carrying if they don't know wear to look.

This is an extremely comfortable holster.  I can lay on a couch gun side down and not have to adjust to be comfortable.  It has a suede back that helps keep the holster from moving.  Every inch of the gun is covered by the holster so you don't have to worry about sweet ruining the finish on the gun.

The only problem with the company is that if your gun is a relatively knew model they might not have one that will fit.

Just my opinion.. you can't go wrong with this holster.