General Categories > Non Gun Stuff

needing new tires

<< < (3/5) > >>

M7025-06:
A Cooper Zeon LTZ and Hankook Dynapro are 2 I would look at.  I've had both and not a complaint about either, plus these will probably run a little cheaper than the BFG's. 

I've heard really good things about the Cooper AT3's as well.

RLMoeller:
I'm leaning toward the Cooper Zeon LTZ  myself, but they are pricier for the size I need than the BFG.  No idea about pricing for the Tacoma in the OP.

dukduk:
lol the 1% of the time I go offroad is the dirt roads at ENGC. I'm a jeep guy so maybe it's just me telling myself I need ATs. Jeeps back on Guam since we could only ship 1 car. There are some less expensive options. I plan on going with 265/70r16 for the tall skinny profile. Is that good for winter?

Chris C:

--- Quote from: RLMoeller on May 19, 2013, 11:11:54 AM ---I think the call them Goodyear because you are lucky to get a good year out of them.  ;)
--- End quote ---

Part of me hopes you're right but for some reason it seems the factory tires last longer than the aftermarket ones.  LOL

Those Cooper Zeon LTZ look nice but have limited sizes.   :-\

Chris C:

--- Quote from: dukduk on May 19, 2013, 03:24:50 PM ---I plan on going with 265/70r16 for the tall skinny profile. Is that good for winter?
--- End quote ---

Yes. With narrower tires it's easier to get through the muck.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version