General Categories > Non Gun Stuff

The Day My Wife Was Kidnapped

<< < (2/2)

Hank:
Hmmph..certainly glad all they wanted was a lift to town. I can definitely see how she could feel frightened.
Speaking of traffic stops, I guess the NE State P-Trolls were conducting random stops out of Lincoln on Highway 2 last Thursday. I have always felt it was just wrong for them do that, even when I have nothing to hide.
I guess when they publish the #`s of how many with no registration, no insurance, drunk drivers etc. I can see where it may do some good, but it still don`t seem right to me.

MissMichella:

--- Quote from: Hank on May 26, 2013, 03:15:01 PM ---Hmmph..certainly glad all they wanted was a lift to town. I can definitely see how she could feel frightened.
Speaking of traffic stops, I guess the NE State P-Trolls were conducting random stops out of Lincoln on Highway 2 last Thursday. I have always felt it was just wrong for them do that, even when I have nothing to hide.
I guess when they publish the #`s of how many with no registration, no insurance, drunk drivers etc. I can see where it may do some good, but it still don`t seem right to me.

--- End quote ---
It was Lancaster Sheriff's Office.  It was the click-it or ticket checkpoint.  No random stops.  It's every 4th or 5th car.  Just check lights, blinkers, seatbelts, license.  I know people get irritated about them, but they are high-visibility.  They have to offer an exit after a sign advertising the checkpoint.  If they were searching vehicles it might be one thing, but I don't have a problem with them making sure my lights work.   ;D

BryanB1972:
Well things like that are what they are. If you get caught doing something like no insurance or what ever then you should not have been doing that Id say!
MissMichella, Love the signature! I about pissed myself laughing at that one! Good sense of humor!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version