< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Need some advice/information :)  (Read 2799 times)

Offline introV

• Forum Member
Re: Need some advice/information :)
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2013, 03:08:58 PM »
Nice.  I'll definitely support him and go to him for my transfer.  As soon as i can find a spikes calico jack lower... Yaaarrgghh :)

Anyone got any recommendations for parts?? Or tips/advice?

Offline jscottjr

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2013, 02:32:22 PM »
YEAAAAAAAAAA.   ;D  So whatever you did must not have been THAT bad.  Anyway great to hear that you got the permit, so now you can buy that lower.  If you need a really good FFL dealer, highly recommend Rod Moeller of R.L. Moeller Sporting Arms.  He's a super nice guy to work with and is a sponsor of the boards.  Also the VP of this great group of folks.  He's located in La Vista.

I would also recommend Rod.  Haven't had the chance to deal with him much, but from what I have he seems like a real nice guy.

Offline zofoman

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2013, 11:15:12 PM »
Nice.  I'll definitely support him and go to him for my transfer.  As soon as i can find a spikes calico jack lower... Yaaarrgghh :)

Spike's Calico Jack may require a bit of a wait to get one yet...however, the supply of lowers is coming back with plenty of other viable alternatives out there.   There is a plethora of internet sites & tube videos out there that can walk you through a build.   Palmetto State Armory is a good source for just about anything you need for parts...Brownells is another and there are others, just do some internet surfing.  Visit AR15.com for an education. 

If you want to see what lowers are available since the panic buying began...check out this site that is regulary updated:  http://www.ak47.net/forums/t_3_4/603477_THE_IN_STOCK_LOWER_RECEIVER_THREAD_Part_2.html&page=298
"What, me worry?"  ~ Alfred E. Neuman

Offline CitizenClark

• NFOA Full Member
  • Live free or die!
    • Silencer News
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2013, 10:57:38 AM »

There are at least two of those lowers on gunbroker.com right now if you are willing to pay ~$200. I paid $230 for my last lower half, so that $200 price point isn't something I would personally go for to get a particular stripped lower.