< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Hunter Ed Tools. Free!  (Read 760 times)

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
Hunter Ed Tools. Free!
« on: May 11, 2013, 07:58:37 PM »
I got a CD copy a while back. When updating I found that it is available online to download- FREE!
This info is great for new shooters/ hunters.  Action type/ Ammo/ Sighting interactive animations, good safety rules and tips.  Spend a few moments with your kids or significant other and learn and be safe. 
Safety begins with knowledge.

(My son just went thru the entire program (which is tough for him to sit still that long ;) ) and we both learned lots. )

http://www.huntercourse.com/hetools/
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline NebraskaGunner

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Hunter Ed Tools. Free!
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 09:19:32 PM »
Thanks for the post.

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
Re: Hunter Ed Tools. Free!
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 09:52:29 PM »
I'm glad to see someone getting some use.  I am still playing around with it. Even more is available on the website that isn't in the program.
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane