Gear & Equipment > Bags and Packs

5.11 Tactical All Hazards Prime Backpack

<< < (2/2)

ProtoPatriot:

--- Quote from: Chris Z on July 30, 2013, 07:04:32 PM ---I have purchased alot of 5.11 clothing, bags, backpack, suitcase, etc......... The only POOR QUALITY bad thing I have bought 5.11 was one of their backpacks. Not the one listed, but the Covert one. The straps squeaked every time you walk/moved, and the front strap broke on me........ I contacted 5.11 about it, NO RESPONSE. That was a $90 backpack that got used on about 6 flights and then I had to pitch it. Never again....... I won't waste my money on 5.11 backpacks again.

--- End quote ---

Interesting...I have a couple pairs of 5.11 pants, but I prefer Tru-Spec 24-7 pants as they seem to hold their color better, a bit more comfortable, and the pockets (both style and function: the cargo pockets are designed to be a holster for either magazines or pistol, not to mention other uses).

I guess I'll keep looking for another bag, because the Fox Tactical 72 hour bag just doesn't fit me... I'll have to take a look into the bag 00Buck suggested....I do like my molle.

EricF517:
I have a 5.11 Rush 72 and am absolutely in love with it.  The thing is HUGE and has plenty of places to organize stuff.  Which is my favorite part of it.  Their customer service is, to me, the best I have ever dealt with bar none. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version