< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Colorado needs our help!  (Read 742 times)

Offline bkoenig

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
  • Aspiring cranky old gun nut
Colorado needs our help!
« on: August 01, 2013, 08:31:28 AM »
As many of you know, gun owners in Colorado are attempting to recall two state senators who pushed through the recent anti-gun legislation.  Unfortunately, the Democratic controlled legislature also passed a bill that virtually guarantees voter fraud.  You no longer even need to live in a district to vote in an election - you just have to say that you "intend" to move there.  The leftists will without a doubt flood these recall elections with phony ballots.  In addition, Bloomberg and other out of state anti-gun organizations are pouring millions of dollars into these elections. 

Our friends in Colorado really need help to monitor polling places, knock on doors, etc.  Anything to help get the vote out and overcome the expected fraud.  They are asking for people to show up and give them a hand.  I would love to go but I have travel planned for work most of that month so I don't think I can make it.  If anyone is available to go help them, though, they would really appreciate it.  How awesome would it be to have a caravan of Nebraska gun owners roll into the state?

Here's a thread on ar15.com asking for help:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1514757_FIREMISSION__If_you_live_in_CO_or_can_get_here__we_need_you_in_September.html