General Categories > Non Gun Stuff

Fun way to make a hippie flip out

<< < (3/4) > >>

CitizenClark:

--- Quote from: bullit on August 21, 2013, 12:32:33 PM ---Don't we have some chick on here that says she OCs at Trader Joe's?   

--- End quote ---

I didn't remember the Trader Joe's detail, but you are referring to the comment by MissMichella in this thread, I think: http://nebraskafirearms.org/forum/index.php/topic,9120.msg66074.html

OnTheFly:

--- Quote from: Lorimor on August 21, 2013, 08:22:02 AM ---Not a Glock bag but still, a gun themed shopping bag:

http://www.cafepress.com/+gun_flag_black_reusable_shopping_bag,888556354

--- End quote ---

Lorimar...I will let you carry the pink shopping bag.   ;D

Fly

66bigblock:

--- Quote from: greg58 on August 20, 2013, 08:28:30 PM ---Where does one accuire an Earth-friendly Glock bag???

Greg58

--- End quote ---

Well, being an environment friendly, tree hugging kind of guy, I decided that buying (1) - 33 round Glock 9mm magazine was a better use of ecological resources than buying (3) - 10 round Glock magazines.  So, with a large quantity purchase of 33 round Glock factory magazines, I was rewarded with a free tote bag in which to carry them from Ed's Public Safety. 

Additionally, I was secure in the knowledge that those 33 round magazines are made from recycled plastic soda pop bottles that were going to be put into the landfill and furthering our pollution on Gods green earth.  So I felt it was my moral responsibility to buy as many as I could afford just to keep all that plastic from contaminating the world.

You can all now join me in holding hands while we sing verse 1 & 2 of Kumbaya.

66bigblock

p.s. - I dont see Ed's has the bags for sale on their website, it was just a freebie along with several sweet Glock beer coozies.

ILoveCats:
I was there with my "NRA Range" shirt on yesterday!  All-in-all, pretty good folks there.  The cheap wine must keep them mellow.

zofoman:

--- Quote from: 66bigblock on August 20, 2013, 02:04:38 PM ---I swear I could see smoke coming out of the nose ring/purple haired hippie chick's ears!  ;D   ;D

--- End quote ---

Maybe she's a Smith & Wesson fan.    8)    (my kinda gal)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version