< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: The Off Grid Kitchen Gear  (Read 2224 times)

Offline ProtoPatriot

• Post approval required
The Off Grid Kitchen Gear
« on: August 26, 2013, 11:13:27 PM »
Here are some great, useful hand powered kitchen equipment.

http://www.cottagecraftworks.com/non-electric-kitchen-appliances-hand-crank-appliances-c-53_290_291.html

And if you want to make your life easier, yet still go off the grid, air powered equipment:

http://www.cottagecraftworks.com/non-electric-kitchen-appliances-air-powered-appliances-c-53_290_294.html

These are good products for everyone to get whether you are looking to go off grid or not... you never know how long a tornado or winter storm (let alone any other event such as the pending collapse) may knock the power out...

This way you will still be able to prep and cook everything as normally as possible regardless of the situation.

I am personally still looking shopping around for better prices and such, but looking for these kinds of products. This site appears to be well over priced, so just use the links as a reference.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 05:36:29 PM by ProtoPatriot »
The USA is a Republic...
This is a Democracy...
This is not the USA...

Offline Mudinyeri

• God, save us!
  • NFOA Full Member
  • Run for the Hills
Re: The Off Grid Kitchen Gear
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 11:09:03 AM »
Good grief! A $70 egg beater?  You can pick those up in a box of other potentially useful items for about $2.00 at most farm sales ... along with quite a few of the other items.  When I see stuff like this, I'm glad I grew up the way I did - dirt poor and doing virtually everything ourselves ... most of the time without the aid of power equipment.

Offline ProtoPatriot

• Post approval required
Re: The Off Grid Kitchen Gear
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 04:40:10 PM »
Good grief! A $70 egg beater?  You can pick those up in a box of other potentially useful items for about $2.00 at most farm sales .

Yeah, that's why I am looking around for better prices but still get high quality equipment...It's the products themselves I was looking at, not to buy from there. Their prices appear to be targeted towards the foolish city people that are looking at the nostalgia aspect.

Yeah, people DON'T buy from that site linked, just use as a reference...there are much better prices out there. That's just where I found everything together in one place in an easily viewed manner.
The USA is a Republic...
This is a Democracy...
This is not the USA...