< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Let's introduce a bill requiring LEOs to sign NFA forms.  (Read 729 times)

Offline hangarflying

• NFOA Full Member
Let's introduce a bill requiring LEOs to sign NFA forms.
« on: January 18, 2014, 09:26:58 AM »
I was reading through an NRAILA email that i received this morning. It mentions that Virginia is introducing a bill that would require LEOs to sign the NFA forms if there is no indication that the person would otherwise be prohibited from possessing that item.

Perhaps the NFOA should work on getting that introduced this session.

Offline RobertH

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
Re: Let's introduce a bill requiring LEOs to sign NFA forms.
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 09:57:44 AM »
im more inclined to wait and see what the ATF does.  i'd prefer to keep NFA out of the spotlight.... you never know, it could backfire.  especially the way the Judiciary committee is stacked right now.

hopefully the NFOA-PAF can get a lot of pro-gun candidates elected this next election cycle.
Follow the NFOA on Twitter: @NFOA_Official

Offline bkoenig

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
  • Aspiring cranky old gun nut
Re: Let's introduce a bill requiring LEOs to sign NFA forms.
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2014, 10:49:56 AM »
im more inclined to wait and see what the ATF does.  i'd prefer to keep NFA out of the spotlight.... you never know, it could backfire.  especially the way the Judiciary committee is stacked right now.

hopefully the NFOA-PAF can get a lot of pro-gun candidates elected this next election cycle.

I agree.  If we're LUCKY, they will remove the CLEO signoff after going through all the comments.