< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Funny/sad letter to the editor "Proud to be a democrat"  (Read 1225 times)

Offline OnTheFly

• Steel Benefactor
  • NFOA member #364
Funny/sad letter to the editor "Proud to be a democrat"
« on: March 27, 2014, 09:48:28 AM »
This either has to be a joke or from a person who is borderline mentally challenged.

Fly
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 09:55:25 AM by OnTheFly »
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Offline thirtydaZe

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Funny/sad letter to the editor "Proud to be a democrat"
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2014, 10:04:35 AM »
Well, this confirms it, I still don't "get" democratic way of thinking.  a$$ backward in just about every way.

Offline landon410

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2014, 10:08:43 AM »
there is no way that is legit...... but sadly based on my experience with democrats it sadly probably is legit.

Offline RedBird

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2014, 10:14:49 AM »
Hilarious...but so so painful

Offline OnTheFly

• Steel Benefactor
  • NFOA member #364
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2014, 10:26:02 AM »
I'm thinking it is a farce, written by someone wanting to exaggerate a liberal's point of view.

Not that they are the definitive source, but Snopes.com says...
Whether this letter is "real" in the sense that its writer intended it to be taken literally by readers is something that can't be answered definitively (since the author is not identified by name), but almost certainly it was penned as a spoof of Democrats rather than as an earnest letter from a Democrat. The tone of the letter is tongue-in-cheek throughout, implausibly consisting of nothing but multiple obvious absurdities piled one atop another and recycling a number of old jokes, such as the notion that a person born by Cesarean section is not considered a natural-born citizen and the humorous stereotype of the individual who publicly proclaims himself as being "proud" of his membership in a particular group yet insists on remaining anonymous.
Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/modernway.asp#4uI08OCXFwTPr8Ei.99
Fly
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Offline wizard

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2014, 08:07:37 AM »
Unfortunately it's so stupid it has to be true. Especially since he decided to play the race card. I wouldn't be surprised if this guy would vote to end women's suffrage.

Offline landon410

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2014, 08:10:47 AM »
wizard, thats one of the funnier skits I've seen.
remember The Man Show? they set up a booth and had people signing petitions to end womens sufferage, hillarious.

Offline wizard

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2014, 08:33:12 AM »
I don't think I've seen that one in particular but I've seen various things doing the same thing. Always get tons of people signing the petitions...pretty sad.

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2014, 12:06:08 PM »
The letter might be black propaganda, which means the letter-writer pretended to be a liberal dupe but was in reality a patriot trying to make liberal dupes look even more sheep-like than they already look.  But I have a feeling it's a real letter from a real liberal dupe, and if it isn't it certainly could be, because it does express the ignorance and foolishness and anti-Americanism that characterizes liberal dupes.

Black propaganda can be effective in any case, and might be worth doing from time to time, on internet sites etc.  Like maybe letters or posts in liberal media saying that gun control is good because it keeps guns out of the hands of the lower races or lower classes, or only rich and famous and government people should be able to get carry permits because they are more competent and their lives matter more, or that women should not bear arms because they are too emotional.  It's like putting an Obama (or Clinton) sticker on your rear bumper and then driving around slow in the fast lane during peak use times.
The liberal cult seeks destruction of the American Republic like water seeks low ground.