< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Omaha area ranges  (Read 742 times)

Offline RickDisney

• Powder Benefactor
Omaha area ranges
« on: May 05, 2013, 02:36:59 PM »
Greetings all, I will be in the Omaha area 13-17th and was wondering is there is a range I might be able to use to squeeze a few rounds off?

Other than using someones field down here in South Central Nebraska there isn't too many places to target shoot.  Thanks for the time and info..

Rick

Offline GadgetGuy

• Forum Member
Re: Omaha area ranges
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 02:55:20 PM »
The Bullet Hole - 10915 Harrison St, La Vista, NE 68128

Harrison street exit off I-80 (Cabelas exit in West Omaha) and go east a couple of miles. On the south side but faces Harrison street.

Offline ProtoPatriot

• Post approval required
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2013, 04:03:28 PM »
Yes, Bullet Hole is currently the only public range (indoor), though some of the clubs allow public range time.

There is supposed to be a range being built in Bellevue and Papillion though...however, no time line for them yet.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 04:09:24 AM by ProtoPatriot »
The USA is a Republic...
This is a Democracy...
This is not the USA...

Offline Bucket

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2013, 04:51:20 PM »
Greetings all, I will be in the Omaha area 13-17th and was wondering is there is a range I might be able to use to squeeze a few rounds off?

Other than using someones field down here in South Central Nebraska there isn't too many places to target shoot.  Thanks for the time and info..

Rick
Link up with a member of the Eastern Nebraska Gun Club and head to their range just east of Louisville as guest.  There's a $5 guest fee and you must be accompanied by a member, but it's a great facility.