< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: 88 Tactical EVERYDAY CARRY, SHOOT/DONT SHOOT- OMAHA Oct 8th  (Read 1120 times)

Offline sjwsti

• NFOA Full Member
88 Tactical EVERYDAY CARRY, SHOOT/DONT SHOOT- OMAHA Oct 8th
« on: September 24, 2013, 11:34:25 AM »
This course will be approx 4hrs in length and held at our Omaha office. There is no live fire, so finding ammunition isn't an issue. Everyone with a CCW would benefit from this course, regardless of current skill levels or physical condition. Date; Oct 8th, 6-10 PM

https://88tactical.com/categories/21-primal-performance-series/courses/43-primal-performance-series-everyday-carry-level-1-omaha/

PRIMAL PERFORMANCE SERIES - EVERYDAY CARRY, SHOOT/DONT SHOOT- LEVEL 1 - OMAHA

Tuition: $88.00

Summary:

This course is designed to push your everyday carry methods to the next level by using your primal responses to your advantage

Course description:

This course will develop your instinctive response to threats and move it to the next level.  Training your neuropathways to allow you to respond in a life or death situation. This will allow your primal response to be honed to efficiency.

Using your Everyday carry items to defend yourself can be a task in and of itself. Now add an attacker to the equation. Will your preparation, skills and equipment, carry you through?  Utilizing simple combative skills, SIRT training pistols, and live action role play scenarios you will be able to test your gear, abilities, and response capability. This course will help condition proper responses to specific threats and move your overall Everyday Carry options to the next level.

Topics covered during this course will include, but are not limited to:

·         Nebraska Title 272

·         Use of Force

·         Physiology (SNS activation)

·         Attack Recognition/Threat Discrimination

·         Drawing/Tactical Movement

·         Combatives including palm/heel strikes, angled forearm strike, bicycle defense, face strikes, knee strike, vertical elbow

·         Video simulations of attacks

·         Scenario based live demos with roleplayers

Required equipment:

Holster of choice.

Comfortable clothes and shoes suitable for training.

Water, snacks, food not available.

Feedback from our last course; One student described the course as "The next logical step after a CCW class"

Here is some we received on our Facebook page;
To Devin, Jason and Shawn - Thank you for an incredible class last night. The Primal Performance Series Everyday Carry class was the most useful and informative class I have had. I had a great time. The Instructors, content and format were all hitting on all cylinders. Thank you again.
To those who could not attend this class, my condolences. You have truly missed out on some important training aspects that you may not have thought enough about nor had a method to practice. I will be signing up for the next one of these.

"It's not what you know that will get you into trouble; it's what you know that isn't true"

www.88tactical.com

Offline Tacticoolio

• Living the dream!
  • NFOA Full Member
Re: 88 Tactical EVERYDAY CARRY, SHOOT/DONT SHOOT- OMAHA Oct 8th
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 10:34:33 AM »
Hey Shawn, I hope you guys keep offering this type of course.  I'd be interested in continuing to train with 88T, but I rarely have Saturdays open except during the winter.

So don't slow down the course offering just because it's cold outside!
You are your own first responder.
Argumentum ad ignorantiam.

Offline sjwsti

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2013, 10:54:38 AM »
Hey Shawn, I hope you guys keep offering this type of course.  I'd be interested in continuing to train with 88T, but I rarely have Saturdays open except during the winter.

So don't slow down the course offering just because it's cold outside!

Slow down? Not a chance. The Primal Performance Series of classes will be offered year round and, as of now, are scheduled during the week in the evening. We want to offer maximum flexibility in our scheduling for people just like you. If there is enough interest we could certainly offer the EDC class on a weekend. The next scheduled EDC class on Oct 8th is a Tues and runs 6-10PM. We have two openings left.

- Shawn
"It's not what you know that will get you into trouble; it's what you know that isn't true"

www.88tactical.com

Offline Tacticoolio

• Living the dream!
  • NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2013, 11:22:07 AM »
OK for fat kids to enroll?
You are your own first responder.
Argumentum ad ignorantiam.

Offline sjwsti

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2013, 03:02:40 PM »
OK for fat kids to enroll?

Absolutely! This course is more mentally challenging than physical. Our last class was a great mix of ages and physical abilities. We could care less what kind of shape you are in. What we do care about is that, at the end of the night, you leave with more confidence and improved skills.

- Shawn

www.88tactical.com