< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Broken Bow gets to keep GM Dealership, by writing letters and media attention.  (Read 1313 times)

Offline SBarry

• Former BOD, NFOA Volunteer , NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award Winner
  • NFOA Full Member
Looks like Broken Bow NE will get to keep their Chevy dealership. Why? Because they fought the federal government. How? Bombs.

They bombed them with emails, letters and phone calls to their elected representatives, and they listened.

Now, if we do the same to Ben Nelson and urge him to vote against Sotomayor, we can get that done too. Contact him today until he votes NO. 
The sheep don't like this sheepdog until the wolves start working the flock.

Offline Glock 1

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
Hey S.    Agree with you 110%!!!  Get those emails out to Nelson and let him know we (The NFOA) will not accept anything else from but a Big Fat NO!!!!!!!! to Soto-mayer's nomination!!! I email him twice weekly and he quit replying with letters or emails. Guess I "wizzed" him off with reminding him he works for us!!!

Soto-mayer is nothing but a Gun-Grabbing liberal with a hidden agenda and one of those agendas is the attack on the 2nd Amendment that she's preparing if she is voted to the Bench. I "informed" Mr. Nelson that his vote FOR Soto-mayer would be an out-right attack on my 2nd Amendment rights and I will NOT tolerate any such attack! I "informed" him I would vote AGAINST him in any future elections, spread the word to all fellow shooters and non-shooters that they vote AGAINST him and would see to it he moves to New York so he can play Grab-Ass with Bob Kerry!

Send those emails! By not doing anything but complaining is NO help to our cause and duty to protect the 2nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and never apologize for anything." - Harry Truman
Politics is made up of 2 words. 'Poli' meaning 'many' in Latin. 'tics' meaning 'bloodthirsty creatures'.

Offline SBarry

• NFOA Full Member
Thanks for your support, if we all would do this, we may get our point across and make a difference. I think I will email him again.

Offline David Hineline

• NFOA Full Member
Done deal did not work.
Machinegun owners blow thier load with one pull of the trigger

Offline SBarry

• NFOA Full Member
Yes, we lost this battle. Doesn't not mean we are done fighting, though.