< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: TacMed Course The Bullet Hole LaVista Oct 20th 10AM-5PM  (Read 519 times)

Offline sjwsti

• NFOA Full Member
TacMed Course The Bullet Hole LaVista Oct 20th 10AM-5PM
« on: October 01, 2013, 08:14:37 AM »
This is the only Tactical Medical class I will be doing at The Bullet Hole this year. It is listed as the Advanced Pistol Level 3. The medical portion of the class is the same curriculum that I teach for 88 Tactical in the TacMed/Fighting Wounded course minus the fighting wounded part. Instead you will participate in two realistic scenarios utilizing role players. There is no live fire in this class.

I have also changed the requirements to enroll. Anyone (and I do mean anyone, whatever your current skill level or physical condition) with a CCW permit may register for the Advanced Pistol Level 3 class. No other pre requisites are required.

Course description:

Trauma Care for Civilians: Will consist of lecture on how to treat gunshot, stabbing and blast type injuries. Students will become familiar with the latest military type equipment and techniques and everyone will get plenty of hands on practice. Each student will participate in two hyper-realistic training scenarios that will test all that you have learned. Students will recieve a Downed Operator Kit from TacMed Solutions included in the cost of the class. There is NO LIVE FIRE in the Level 3 class.

Length of Course : Aprox 7 Hrs

Student Provides :Note taking material. Comfortable clothing that you wont mind getting dirty.Personal eye protection if preferred. Come prepared for a full day of training. Snacks, food and drink are allowed and are the students responsibility.

Bullet Hole Provides - Instructors. Eye protection if needed. Downed Operator Kit from Tac Med Solutions. Props, gear and role players for hyper-realistic training scenarios.

cost of course - 155.00

Register by phone or in person at The Bullet Hole, 10915 Harrison St, LaVista Ne. 402-596-0367
www.thebh.com

- Shawn
"It's not what you know that will get you into trouble; it's what you know that isn't true"

www.88tactical.com