< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Westfair gun show  (Read 2031 times)

Offline abbafandr

• Powder Benefactor
Westfair gun show
« on: October 12, 2013, 10:37:43 AM »
Wandered over the river to Westfair gun show yesterday.  The gate fee was still stiff at $7, they must think the panic is still on.
A lot of 22lr was available for nosebleed prices.  The best deal I saw was a 525 bulk box  of Remington Golden bullets for $50.  Not today, thank you very much.
9mm was still available and overpriced as well.  The best I noticed was $20 for 50 rounds.  When I can reload them for less than $13 per hundred, once again I'll pass.
But I did see a couple of sweet pump .357 Magnum rifles,  (the wife had to slap me to stop me from drooling over my shirt front) ;D

Iowa Gun Owners had several people circulating petitions as well a large booth set up.  Apparently there is something in the land across the river that has their undies in a bunch.  Since  I be a Nebraskan, they pretty much avoided me like the plague for petitions and membership.

Offline Lmbass14

• Powder Benefactor
  • Red Horse - Semper Ducimus
Re: Westfair gun show
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2013, 12:04:04 PM »
Was over there also, did p/u a couple of 22rd mags for the Glock.  And yep they were brand new Glock mags for $25 each.  Thought it was a deal.  Ammo prices were HIGH, best price on tula or any other 7.68x39 ammo was .30 a round.  Yeah right.  I'll wait.

Offline shooter

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 07:38:39 PM »
 wish you guys would post when there are gun shows, I didn't even know they were having one. we do have a list of Nebraska gun shows, but nothing for iowa
Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis
 NRA Endowment member
  Shoot  them in the crotch.  Clint Smith, thunder ranch.  Oct 14, 2016

Offline abbafandr

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2013, 08:18:49 PM »
shooter, there is a site for Iowa,  http://www.gunshows-usa.com/iowa_gun_shows.shtml

Offline UPCrawfish

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2013, 08:19:33 PM »
www.gunshowtrader.com  (check state)

www.gunshows-usa.com  (check state)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 09:38:20 PM by UPCrawfish »

Offline bbauman

• NFOA Full Member