< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Carry in the Railyard/Canopy Street/Arena Area (Lincoln)  (Read 1018 times)

Offline MissMichella

• Powder Benefactor
  • I'm just a girl with a glock.
Carry in the Railyard/Canopy Street/Arena Area (Lincoln)
« on: November 20, 2013, 11:02:28 PM »
Has anyone tried yet?  When I was at a concert in the new arena, my bag was pawed through (I was drinking at the time, so no gun!).  I carried into Mellow Mushroom with no issues (I OC), but I was wondering if anyone had carried in that area and what the response was?
You have more confidence than a woman in a tampon commercial...
*Michelle*

Offline RobertH

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
Re: Carry in the Railyard/Canopy Street/Arena Area (Lincoln)
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 06:36:55 AM »
i have visited some restaurants in that area a few times.  i have yet to see a gun free sticker on any door, however, some are strictly bars that serve some food (so no CC).

on a side note, the food i have eaten down there was nothing special (just overpriced), but still better than the same ole stuff.  i need to try a few more places though.
Follow the NFOA on Twitter: @NFOA_Official

Offline Neeco

• It is what it isn't...
  • Steel Benefactor
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 07:37:11 AM »
We were down there (Railyard) before the Game (read disappointment) last Saturday, and I was talking with my wife about it. No signage that we could find.  Did see an off Duty LEO with a badge and his duty weapon on his hip though.  That made me smile.  While I couldn't carry, at least someone was.

Offline Dave67h

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2013, 08:57:40 PM »
We were down there (Railyard) before the Game (read disappointment) last Saturday, and I was talking with my wife about it. No signage that we could find.  Did see an off Duty LEO with a badge and his duty weapon on his hip though.  That made me smile.  While I couldn't carry, at least someone was.

My favorite sushi place is right by the railyard (Hiro 88) and whenever they have big events they always have armed LEOs which makes me feel good.