< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: 88 Tactical Civilian SERE Level 1  (Read 975 times)

Offline sjwsti

• NFOA Full Member
88 Tactical Civilian SERE Level 1
« on: November 23, 2013, 10:47:20 AM »
Next scheduled Level 1 SERE course is March 7th. SERE 1 is a 48 hour combined bushcraft and live-fire training course. You get a little bit of everything here in one fast paced, dynamic body of training.

Oversight of your training will fall to Special Operations veterans, career bushcraft masters and longtime certified firearms instructors. Our team’s remarkable cumulative experience will not only impress, but promises to leave you better prepared mentally and physically than you ever thought possible. You will participate in an array of interrelated mock events that will test your resolve and provoke both personal and professional growth, this in addition to an array of exciting and practical live-fire exercises at our outdoor range facility. Plan for the unplanned in 88 Tactical’s civilian based SERE 1 (Survive, Endure, Respond, Excel).

Course is three days, cost is $650. Now before you say "thats too much money!" let me put it in perspective. For example, when I go out of town to train with a top tier instructor, they charge around $200 per 8 hour day. Say I go for two days, thats $400 for one instructor for 16 hours. Figure in travel expenses (fuel, hotel, food) and ammo (500 rounds per day) and I am well over $1K for 16 hours of training with one guy.

The Level 1 SERE course is a full 48 hour experience. Food, lodging and much of the gear and ammo is provided. You will have at least six professional instructors (each a working expert in their field) and numerous role players working very hard to give you the most realistic experience possible. $650 is a bargain. There isnt a course of this caliber offered anywhere else that is a better value.

Full course description, pre requisites and gear requirements can be found at the link below.
https://88tactical.com/categories/21-primal-performance-series/courses/38-civilian-s-e-r-e-level-1-omaha-tekamah/

We also offer a Level 2

"It's not what you know that will get you into trouble; it's what you know that isn't true"

www.88tactical.com

Offline citizen

• NFOA Full Member
Re: 88 Tactical Civilian SERE Level 1
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2014, 07:10:01 PM »
Website doesn't specify:

What is the specific report time on the 7th?

How long does it run/What date and time is the 48 hrs over?

Offline sjwsti

• NFOA Full Member
Re: 88 Tactical Civilian SERE Level 1
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2014, 09:57:28 AM »
Start time is 6PM on the 7th, end time is 5PM on the 9th.

- Shawn
"It's not what you know that will get you into trouble; it's what you know that isn't true"

www.88tactical.com