< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Oh the Humanity!! Where is a background check when you need one???  (Read 1075 times)

Offline 66bigblock

• Lead Benefactor
  • When SHTF, which side of the Fan will you be on?

"Felon arrested with stolen gun"
 By JONATHAN EDWARDS / Lincoln Journal Star
As an officer tried to handcuff him, a 26-year-old felon allegedly reached for the Glock 9mm tucked in his waistband, Lincoln police said.

Police went to J&R Motors, 2142 N. Cotner Blvd., at 3:45 Tuesday afternoon after getting information that 26-year-old Fantasia Brown, who investigators wanted to talk to about recent forgeries, was there, Lincoln Police Officer Katie Flood said.

They found her at the car dealership, along with Joshua Cleary, who knows Brown. Police arrested Cleary for a misdemeanor theft warrant, Flood said.

But when the officer tried to handcuff Cleary, he allegedly reached for something stuffed in the front of his waistband, Flood said.

They scuffled briefly before the officer overpowered Cleary and handcuffed him. The officer realized Cleary was trying to grab a loaded handgun, Flood said.

~Read more at the link~

http://journalstar.com/news/local/911/felon-arrested-with-stolen-gun/article_70ac40af-28a3-57b0-81ae-bc54a186e785.html

GO BIG RED!!     ;D

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.  I carry a lot of ammo because I cant run very fast.

Offline RedDot

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Oh the Humanity!! Where is a background check when you need one???
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 05:00:17 PM »
Since these guys seem big on facial tattoos, could I suggest the following for their foreheads...

FELON

Offline greg58

• Lead Benefactor
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 09:59:28 PM »
That's one dedicated Husker Fan.

Greg58
Pants Up!  Don't Loot!

Offline OnTheFly

• Steel Benefactor
  • NFOA member #364
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2013, 10:33:09 PM »
That's one dedicated Husker Fan.

Greg58

Damn it!  You beat me to it. 

Fly
Si vis pacem, para bellum