< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: A painless way to support the 2nd Amendment  (Read 1445 times)

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
A painless way to support the 2nd Amendment
« on: December 19, 2013, 06:19:52 PM »
But I warn you .... do not get an Amazon Prime account unless you have some semblance of self control ;D

Support SAF at this critical time
by Christmas Shopping at Amazon

How can you save money AND support SAF’s lawsuits (helmed by legal rockstars like Alan Gura) at the same time? It’s as easy as 1 – 2 – 3!

1. Get to Amazon through saf.org/amazon  When you want to shop at Amazon, get there by going to saf.org/amazon – you'll be redirected to the regular Amazon homepage. Voila!

2. Buy stuff! Really. It’s that simple. Every item that you buy through saf.org/amazon (even if you just put items in your cart and buy them later) is credited to our fundraising program. Oh – it costs you NOTHING, by the way. Total win-win, right?

3. Watch SAF win (with your help!). Up to 10% of every purchase through saf.org/amazon is sent by Amazon to SAF about 45 days later. That’s some 2A cha-ching!

Really guys, I shop Amazon all the time and it is easy to enter Amazon via the SAF link, buy stuff you were buying anyway and have a very nice portion of the proceeds go to support the 2nd Amendment Foundation.  8)

Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline gsd

• 2013 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
Re: A painless way to support the 2nd Amendment
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 06:23:39 PM »
I honestly had no idea Amazon supported the SAF. It will be remembered now, provided they don't keep pushing CTD, anyway.
It is highly likely the above post may offend you. I'm fine with that.

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 06:34:07 PM »
SAF puts CTD monies to very good use, but I am not a CTD customer cuz I know better.

I do not hold SAF to account for CTD's actions because I think the free market works every time it is tried
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline whatsit

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 07:22:26 PM »
I honestly had no idea Amazon supported the SAF. It will be remembered now, provided they don't keep pushing CTD, anyway.

I wouldn't go that far. SAF signed up to be an Amazon Associate / Affiliate. They get a commission on the stuff you buy because you used their link to get to Amazon. It's not hard to sign up for the program; I'm surprised more organizations don't do it, actually.

Offline FarmerRick

• NFOA Co-Founder
  • Antagonist of liberals, anti-hunters & hoplophobes
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2013, 08:17:12 PM »
I've been using that link for Amazon purchases ever since SAF announced it(quite a few months ago).

Yes, we have Prime. Some things are actually cheaper(even with shipping) that are not Prime eligible, but overall it's a darn good deal.

There's quite a bit of gun stuff available on Amazon, in fact, I got a few CMMG AR-15 LPK's back in the spring from there for about half of what everyone else was charging.
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Offline gsd

• 2013 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2013, 08:23:57 PM »
I wouldn't go that far. SAF signed up to be an Amazon Associate / Affiliate. They get a commission on the stuff you buy because you used their link to get to Amazon. It's not hard to sign up for the program; I'm surprised more organizations don't do it, actually.

Ahh, I'm tracking. Fair enough.
It is highly likely the above post may offend you. I'm fine with that.